Putin marches, Obama watches

Reconquista Primero

Re: Putin marches, Obama watches

Post by Reconquista Primero » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:44 pm

Brooke: Care to explain the discrepancy between what you said before and what you said now or is the truth too painful to address?
(BTW: Get past my screenname. It has served its purpose and I might go back to my old name).
Worst choices for president in my 35 + years of voting.

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:59 pm

Back on topic. Given the fact the U.S. has launched more air strikes than every other nation (including Putin's Russia) combined. That doesn't include the numerous terrorist leaders that have been killed during the Obama Administration.

In conclusion, the title of this thread is false.
Last edited by Wabash on Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:03 pm

Wouldn't it be a real treat if Bev took that one fact and debated from that base of info? Without doing that, there is no discussion...
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

Brooke

Post by Brooke » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:04 pm

Think again Wabash, go back to Obama's speech at the UN. Obama the clueless, and the arrogant. In fact, he is so clueless and arrogant that he doesn't have the sense to be humiliated.
Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:18 pm

Given the fact the U.S. has launched more air strikes than every other nation (including Putin's Russia) combined. That doesn't include the numerous terrorist leaders that have been killed during the Obama Administration.

In conclusion, the title of this thread is false. His recent speech is obviously not an indicator of actual policy or actions. Actions are far more relevant than words. Wouldn't you agree?
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:27 pm

Think again Wabash, go back to Obama's speech at the UN. Obama the clueless, and the arrogant. In fact, he is so clueless and arrogant that he doesn't have the sense to be humiliated.

This is lunacy... American kids aren't dying for you in a Middle East hell hole. Would you prefer we send in troops and wage a ground war? What do YOU want...without the chicken feed?
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

Brooke

Post by Brooke » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:30 pm

Wabash: Given the fact the U.S. has launched more air strikes than every other nation (including Putin's Russia) combined. That doesn't include the numerous terrorist leaders that have been killed during the Obama Administration.
Unfortunately, we cannot take any of your words seriously Wabash. Just like those above. You have no idea about the number of air strikes by Russia or the USA.

Obama has a lot of blood on his hands by his betrayal of our allies. He betrayed Mubarak for example and supported the Muslim Brotherhood to take over Egypt. Iranian citizens at one time asked for our help. He ignored them. He refused to arm the Kurds. He abandoned Iraq, which led to the creation of ISIS.

Don't sing his praises to me; he is an arrogant coward who has been outclassed by a Russian KGB thug and backward Muslim extremists.
Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?

Brooke

Post by Brooke » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:41 pm

Why do you continue to use the excuse of American kids dying in the Middle East Parrotpaul? There is a lot that Obama can do to help destroy ISIS. But, he won't because he is more concerned about climate change and exposing American citizens to terrorists from Syria and illegal aliens from Mexico, Central America and South America.

Why do you guys insist on pursuing a smug fantasy that you are morally superior when what you want to do endangers your fellow Americans with possible death and injury? Your fantasy also includes the take-over of your own country by illegal aliens whom you know nothing about. You have no problem with sanctuary cities that insanely protect criminal foreigners who have no business in this country to the determent of your own citizens.

The liberal philosophy doesn't work because it is self-destructive. Your philosophy insanely sets yourselves up to be naive victims of criminals who have no respect for you. Even insects have the instinct to save themselves.

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:04 pm

Brooke wrote:Unfortunately, we cannot take any of your words seriously Wabash. Just like those above. You have no idea about the number of air strikes by Russia or the USA.
I detailed that information when I wrote this post.

To recap the information regarding U.S. airstrikes via the DoD.
U.S. has conducted 6,353 strikes in Iraq and Syria (3,695 Iraq / 2,658 Syria)
Rest of Coalition has conducted 1,772 strikes in Iraq and Syria (1,626 Iraq / 146 Syria)
If memory of the number line serves me correctly, 6,353 is a larger number than 1,772.
Brooke wrote:Obama has a lot of blood on his hands by his betrayal of our allies. He betrayed Mubarak for example and supported the Muslim Brotherhood to take over Egypt. Iranian citizens at one time asked for our help. He ignored them. He refused to arm the Kurds. He abandoned Iraq, which led to the creation of ISIS.
Off topic. The topic is Putin.
Brooke wrote:Don't sing his praises to me; he is an arrogant coward who has been outclassed by a Russian KGB thug and backward Muslim extremists.
See previous response.

Brooke

Post by Brooke » Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:39 pm

With so many air strikes one has to wonder what the targets were/are? Why wasn't Raqqa hit before a couple of days ago? It was reported that the French got their intelligence regarding the location from the USA. So what was the USA doing sitting on it rather than taking them out?

Perhaps Obama was afraid of hitting terrorists. :roll:

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:32 pm

Doesn't change the fact that Americans have been shouldering the majority of the fight.

Your snarky opinions about the president are unsubstantiated. As usual.

Troglodyte

Re: Put in marches, Obama watches

Post by Troglodyte » Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:56 pm

Talk about "snark", Wabash.. You should know all about that...
Obama is so afraid of offending Radical Islamics that he refuses to call them that...
He knew, or should have known, the set up in Ragga but had to tell the French where the real targets were.. He went to the G20 meeting all primed to discuss global warming instead of what was happening 100 miles away from the meeting.. He is dead set on bringing 1000s of Syrian "refugees" into the US after carefully vetting them. How does he plan to vet them? Ask the local government and police?? What government?? What police?? The same ones who are handing out phony passports and IDs??? The boy has gone round the bend, but we all knew that 7 years ago....
The US air strikes have consisted of humanitarian aid and damage assessment recon missions. Our "coalition partners", who have taken the brunt of the effort only to be belittled and their credit stolen, have been begging for US planes to get busy while his majesty diddles the pooch..
I don't suffer from any mental illnesses.. I enjoy them..

Brooke

John Kerry Is a Disgrace

Post by Brooke » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:21 pm

Once again John Kerry has shown the world what he is really all about.

John Kerry Is a Disgrace

In the last days, obviously, that has been particularly put to the test. There’s something different about what happened from Charlie Hebdo, and I think everybody would feel that. There was a sort of particularized focus and perhaps even a legitimacy in terms of – not a legitimacy, but a rationale that you could attach yourself to somehow and say, okay, they’re really angry because of this and that. This Friday was absolutely indiscriminate. It wasn’t to aggrieve one particular sense of wrong. It was to terrorize people. It was to attack everything that we do stand for. That’s not an exaggeration. It was to assault all sense of nationhood and nation-state and rule of law and decency, dignity, and just put fear into the community and say, “Here we are.” And for what? What’s the platform? What’s the grievance? That we’re not who they are? They kill people because of who they are and they kill people because of what they believe. And it’s indiscriminate.

In and of itself, this assessment is abhorrent. But he also screwed up the facts. Implicit in Kerry’s reasoning is the assumption that the perpetrators of the attacks against Charlie Hebdo had a clear purpose whereas the perpetrators of last week’s abomination did not. Or, as he put it, that in one case the killers were “really angry because of this and that,” but that in the other they were not. But this isn’t true. In fact, both set of attackers gave reasons. With Charlie Hebdo, the killers’ purported motive was revenge against ”blasphemous” expression; in Paris last week, it was disgust at Paris’s reputation for “obscenity.” In consequence, there are only two choices here: Option 1) That John Kerry believes that killing people for speaking rudely is more understandable than killing them for being secular; or Option 2) That John Kerry doesn’t actually know what the most recent attackers used as their justification (and also doesn’t remember that at the same time as the Charlie Hebdo assassinations, associated gunmen targeted a market simply because its owners were Jews).

Despicable.
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/42 ... -c-w-cooke

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:28 am

Brooke wrote:He abandoned Iraq, which led to the creation of ISIS.
Brooke,

Once again,

ISIS FORMED BEFORE BUSH WAS EVEN NOMINATED FOR HIS SECOND TERM!

Obama wasn't even a Senator yet.

Please stop making stuff up.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:15 am

Troglodyte wrote:Talk about "snark", Wabash.. You should know all about that...
Obama is so afraid of offending Radical Islamics that he refuses to call them that...
So what's in a name. Should we call the KKK Christian terrorists? What constitutes conservative outrage these days is really quite laughable.

The Administration has killed hundreds in ISIS leadership. It's known by almost all who watch and read sources other than Fox News.

I'm sure the rest of your post was riveted with terse cogent prose. I stopped after that sentence.

Wabash

Re: John Kerry Is a Disgrace

Post by Wabash » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:20 am

Geez, I wonder how much it pays to be an intellectually lazy writer.

Troglodyte

Post by Troglodyte » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:59 am

Sure, you can call the KKK and anti-abortion groups Christian terrorists if it makes you feel better. In most cases the term would be correct.. Refusal to call the radical Islamics is CS and fear..
Any actions using fear in order to get people to conform to radical ideas is terrorism...
I don't suffer from any mental illnesses.. I enjoy them..

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:20 am

Point is that nobody calls those groups Christian terrorists and nobody gets upset about it. Getting all hot and bothered because Obama uses a different term than some want him to is just more manufactured outrage. To-may-toes - to-mah-toes, it makes no difference in the outcome.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

Luca

Post by Luca » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:23 am

That's an idiot comment. If you want to be the Secretary of State you have to think your comments through before blurting them out. Hamlettesque reverie is inexcusable in a situation like that.

First, it was a rookie mistake not to be more careful in his speech.

Second, if he actually thinks that way - that being "angry" can rationalize under any circumstances premeditated murder (as though there was no "anger" involved in the recent attack) - then he is a spineless Stockholm Syndrome sympathizer, in the mold of the current group of Yale children.

I don't know if he has retracted those comments - I assume he has or will - but the guy should know better.............................Luca

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:58 am

Luca wrote:First, it was a rookie mistake not to be more careful in his speech..............................Luca
Thanks for the laugh. Once again a standard of behavior is being applied to this administration that didn't apply to the previous one. I remember a SecState claiming there were WMD's in Iraq. Yet no one holds him or the administration accountable that made those statements...............................Wabash