[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5348: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3937)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5348: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3937)
Organized invasion... - Orange County Forums

Organized invasion...

Troglodyte

Organized invasion...

Postby Troglodyte » Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:16 pm

Czech leader calls migrant wave in Europe an 'organised invasion'
Is this what we can expect from Obama's 20,000 "widows and orphans" he proposes to bring here?

PRAGUE - Czech President Milos Zeman called the current wave of refugees to Europe "an organised invasion", adding young men from Syria and Iraq should instead "take up arms" against the Islamic State (IS) group.

"I am profoundly convinced that we are facing an organised invasion and not a spontaneous movement of refugees," said Zeman in his Christmas message to the Czech Republic released Saturday.

He went on to say that compassion was "possible" for refugees who are old or sick and for children, but not for young men who in his view should be back home fighting against jihadists.

"A large majority of the illegal migrants are young men in good health, and single. I wonder why these men are not taking up arms to go fight for the freedom of their countries against the Islamic State," said Zeman, who was elected Czech president in early 2013.
I don't suffer from any mental illnesses.. I enjoy them..

Brooke

Re: Organized invasion...

Postby Brooke » Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:26 pm

Good for Czech president Zeman for speaking up. Now, he should do something to stop them from coming into his country.
Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:54 pm

Don't look at me, I just work here.

Troglodyte

Postby Troglodyte » Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:47 pm

It will be a really bad turn out, especially if the majority turns out to be young men of fighting age..
Europe is seeing millions of these "refugees" pushing into their countries. Too many young men of fighting age.
Their security forces are vastly outnumbered and vetting is a joke. What better way for ISIL to over run a country?

broman

Postby broman » Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:09 pm

If ISIS can't take control of Baghdad and Damascus how are they going to capture Prague or Bratislava?

Troglodyte

Postby Troglodyte » Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:43 pm

They already control parts of European cities by the large number of them inhabiting those sections.
Kinda have the locals getting pretty upset.. We're talking about millions of them in waves...

broman

Postby broman » Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:09 pm

Hostile minorities threatening the well being of the native population . I've seen this formula before, I wonder how it turns out this time? :eh?:

broman

Postby broman » Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:41 am

It could be worse for the Euros :hide:

In a cheerful Christmas message yesterday, “Trunews” host Rick Wiles said that homicidal enemies of America are “coming by the millions” into the country.

The End Times preacher warned listeners that immigrants “bringing bombs and weapons and chemicals and biological poisons” to kill Americans have already arrived in the U.S., and now millions of such people are entering the country because “the gate is wide open and the wall is down.”

“The enemy is pouring into America and a bloodbath is coming,” he said.

- See more at: http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/r ... YEPFJ.dpuf

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:11 am

Troglodyte

Postby Troglodyte » Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:30 am

The more radical Christians are hailing this as the beginning of the “end times” and looking forward to the second coming.. They just might get more than they bargained for.

Parrotpaul

Postby Parrotpaul » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:03 pm

Would that end of the continuum be "reactionary Christians?" I always thought radical was the other end of that continuum...the liberal end.
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

broman

Postby broman » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:26 pm

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:11 pm

Did anybody point out to them that "the armies of Rome" have had a few setbacks in the last millennium or so?

Return to “World”