British Women's Curling Team

Wabash

British Women's Curling Team

Post by Wabash » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:00 pm

Is it just me, or are they kind of hot?
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

MDDad

Re: British Women's Curling Team

Post by MDDad » Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:28 am

It's not just you.

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:05 am

I've been to Great Britain several times. From what I've seen walking around the big and small cities they are easily some of the best looking women in that entire country.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Fordama

Post by Fordama » Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:24 am

I watched--it's not just you.

Funny prejudice, though, as I was first watching the Great Britain v. Sweden match, I assumed that the hot team was the Swedish team!

This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK

Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul » Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:32 am

The Swedish team during the last Olympics was pretty hot.
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:43 pm

I admit I'm partial to brunettes.
GBR Curling.jpg

Apparently there is a Women of Curling calendar being sold in the UK, and this is one of the month's pictures.

Who knew that curlers would be blatant flesh peddlers? Not that I'm complaining.
Eve Muirhead.jpg