The old Wheaties from 1972

Hanna

The old Wheaties from 1972

Post by Hanna » Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:24 am

with Bruce Jenner will be worth millions now.

Seriously, I am asking two straight questions about "Caitlyn" cover photo:

1. Are these her breasts or are they implants?

2. Did he had "the surgery?" Hard to see whether there is a bulge there..

Yes, yes, s/he should be respected and admired. As I posted before, on the one hand why should I care about what really is a personal decision? On the other hand I suppose many people, especially young impressionable ones struggling with their identity could use a famous role model.

Her voice still sounds like a man. I've never watched "Orphan is the new Black" but the actress there who is transgender looks very much like a man to me.

Oh well

--:--

Parrotpaul

Re: The old Wheaties from 1972

Post by Parrotpaul » Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:06 am

Wheaties boxes were great sellers at trading card shows back East...especially anything locally related.
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul » Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:06 pm

This isn't something I care much about one way or the other. I wish her good will and happiness. There is a striking resemblance between Caitlyn and our niece...by marriage. I don't know if that is good or bad...I've never thought our niece (by marriage) was a raving beauty.
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

afan95

Post by afan95 » Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:10 pm

OK Paul, we get it.
Your niece BY MARRIAGE isn't all that hot.
We're glad you told us she was your niece BY MARRIAGE. We certainly wouldn't want to think that your blood family created a not so good looking female.

RE: Caitlyn...looks like Jessica Lange.
Lots of photo shopping, hair extensions, and makeup created that picture

Certainly looks like implants but who knows. She has admitted she still has a penis...
It's my Board and I will censor you when I feel like it JQP

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:35 pm

Pretty hard to have a niece any other way if you're an only child.

Like I said before, she didn't make an especially attractive woman, but whatever. Not my call, or concern.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:20 pm

2. Did he had "the surgery?" Hard to see whether there is a bulge there..

Make that 1002 uses for duct tape
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump

Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul » Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:15 pm

Geez, folks...Ok...it wasn't that funny...I'll add some sort of smilie the next time, so you will know I'm being cute or something, but afan95...your reaction is priceless. Your BP must have been going through the roof whilst you typed that. Chill a little buddy...I know I piss you off regularly, but you shouldn't be so ready to pounce. Think it through a little.

You guys crack me up with your faux seriousness. Wayyy too much...I'm anxiously awaiting Mr. Glib to pontificate his way through the issue.

Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul » Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:32 am

Pretty hard to have a niece any other way if you're an only child.

I have a half-sister. My father was married two times...I never met the woman....she lived in Trenton NJ, and would probably be around 85 if she is still alive.

MDDad

Post by MDDad » Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:52 am

Her voice still sounds like a man.
That's because he's a guy.