FW: I'm Still waiting....

John Q. Public
Site Admin

FW: I'm Still waiting....

Post by John Q. Public » Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:48 am

What better to start with than one about e-mail forwards?

I'm Still waiting....
I did what you told me.. I sent the email to 10 people like you said. I'm still waiting for that miracle to happen.
image.jpg
image.jpg (57.56 KiB) Viewed 1459 times
To all my friends who in the last year sent me best 'wishes', chain letters, 'angel' letters or other promises of good luck if I forwarded something, NONE OF THAT STUFF WORKED! For 2009, could you please just send money, Vodka, chocolate, movie tickets or gasoline vouchers.

Thank you!
[/b]

Parrotpaul

Re: FW: I'm Still waiting....

Post by Parrotpaul » Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:14 am

Excellent!!! I just borrowed your material and sent it to all those folks who continue to Email us all those shmaltzy stories that require forwarding.

Thanks.
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul » Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:45 am

From our good friend from the El Toro days and ex-patriot, dduca:

My internist referred me to a female urologist.

I saw her yesterday and she is gorgeous.

She's beautiful and unbelievably sexy.

She told me that I have to stop masturbating.

I asked her why and she said,

'Because I'm trying to examine you ...'
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

GOODave

Post by GOODave » Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:00 am

Parrotpaul wrote:From our good friend from the El Toro days and ex-patriot, dduca:

My internist referred me to a female urologist.

I saw her yesterday and she is gorgeous.

She's beautiful and unbelievably sexy.

She told me that I have to stop masturbating.

I asked her why and she said,

'Because I'm trying to examine you ...'
WAY too funny for the first day of school!

I will have to be very selective about to whom I retell that one ... but retell it I will!

=D>

Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul » Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:29 am

Subject: FW: Nympho Convention

A man boarded an airplane and took his seat. As he settled in, he glanced up and saw the most beautiful woman boarding the plane. He soon realized she was heading straight towards his seat. As fate would have it, she took the seat right beside his. Eager to strike up a conversation he blurted ou

'Business trip or pleasure?'

She turned, smiled and said, 'Business. I'm going to the Annual Nymphomaniacs of America Convention in Boston. '

He swallowed hard. Here was the most gorgeous woman he had ever seen sitting next to him, and she was going to a meeting of nymphomaniacs. Struggling to maintain his composure, he calmly asked, 'What's your business role at this convention?'

'Lecturer,' she responded. 'I use information that I have learned from my personal experiences to debunk some of the popular myths about sexuality.'

'Really?' he said. 'And what kind of myths are there?'

'Well,' she explained, 'one popular myth is that African-American men are the most well-endowed of all men, when in fact it is the Native American Indian who is most likely to possess that trait. Another popular myth is that Frenchmen are the best lovers, when actually it is men of Jewish descent who are the best. I have also discovered that the lover with absolutely the best stamina is the Southern Redneck.' Suddenly the woman became a little uncomfortable and blushed. 'I'm sorry,' she said, 'I shouldn't really be discussing all of this with you. I don't even know your name.'

'Tonto,' the man said, ' Tonto Goldstein , but my friends call me Bubba.'

Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul » Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:43 am

This is pretty funny...be careful when you want to show off. Turn on your speakers for 'atmospheric' crowd noise.
Attachments
Capoeira Fighter.wmv
Funny!!
(1.97 MiB) Downloaded 1117 times

Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul » Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:59 am

Why women Stay Single.....