Page 1 of 2

The return of Grand Supreme

Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:55 am
by Buc Pride
will he return?

I personally think he is a VERY important member (shocker)

Re: The banning of Grand Supreme

Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:58 am
by slowyoroll
Buc Pride wrote:will he return?

I personally think he is a VERY important member (shocker)
Damn..I had actually forgotten about him..What did buckethead
do this time?

Re: The banning of Grand Supreme

Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:03 am
by Buc Pride
slowyoroll wrote:
Damn..I had actually forgotten about him..What did buckethead
do this time?

Called you and Greek bitches

Re: The banning of Grand Supreme

Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:42 am
by RPW
Buc Pride wrote:

Called you and Greek bitches

I went on a three day mission to get banned and it never happened. Punishment here is not even or balanced. I would call Tank to talk sh1t to him but I am sure he already returned the pay as you go phone he purchased before his trip.

Re: The banning of Grand Supreme

Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:47 am
by Ramon
RPW wrote:

I went on a three day mission to get banned and it never happened. Punishment here is not even or balanced. I would call Tank to talk sh1t to him but I am sure he already returned the pay as you go phone he purchased before his trip.
Agreed...I just had a post deleted for being off topic...The WHOLE entire Political Section is OFF TOPIC!!! :mrgreen:

Re: The banning of Grand Supreme

Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:51 am
by Notorious
They should have just banned that terrible name.

Re: The banning of Grand Supreme

Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:59 am
by Buc Pride
Notorious wrote:They should have just banned that terrible name.

EL Notodor!!!!
How you be? Recovered from your weekend of heavy drug usage?

Re: The banning of Grand Supreme

Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:01 pm
by Notorious
Buc Pride wrote:

EL Notodor!!!!
How you be? Recovered from your weekend of heavy drug usage?
Yeah, I'm definitely taking a break from it after that weekend, although I only did it one night really it sure drained the hell out of me.

Not to mention I have a drug test coming up that I need to pass.

Re: The banning of Grand Supreme

Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:04 pm
by SoMelo
Notorious wrote: Yeah, I'm definitely taking a break from it after that weekend, although I only did it one night really it sure drained the hell out of me.

Not to mention I have a drug test coming up that I need to pass.
Heroin only stays in your system about 18 hours.. Cocaine 48 hours.. Pot 30 days (something is seriously messed up with that)

Re: The banning of Grand Supreme

Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:05 pm
by Notorious
Also had one of the worst nightmares from the speed that has led me to not want to do anymore e any time soon.

And let's face it mollies suck so no drugs for a while probably, except maybe weed, but that never does anything for me anyway.

Re: The banning of Grand Supreme

Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:06 pm
by Notorious
SoMelo wrote: Heroin only stays in your system about 18 hours.. Cocaine 48 hours.. Pot 30 days (something is seriously messed up with that)
I have never and will never do heroin for obvious reasons.

I don't do cocaine because it's worthless, 15 minute high and I hate snorting things.

Luckily test is just urine, I'm pretty sure 50% of college age kids would be unemployed if jobs required hair testing.

Re: The banning of Grand Supreme

Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:15 pm
by Parrotpaul
SoMelo wrote: Heroin only stays in your system about 18 hours.. Cocaine 48 hours.. Pot 30 days (something is seriously messed up with that)
Actually the half-life of pot in your system is about 15 days. I don't think it shows on pee tests after 15 days.

Re: The banning of Grand Supreme

Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:16 pm
by slowyoroll
Buc Pride wrote:

Called you and Greek bitches
If this is true.."his ****"

Re: The banning of Grand Supreme

Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:22 pm
by Heywould
Paul wrote:Actually the half-life of pot in your system is about 15 days. I don't think it shows on pee tests after 15 days.
Oh yes it does. It can show up in urinalysis 30 days out depending on your level of use.

Re: The banning of Grand Supreme

Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:23 pm
by Parrotpaul
Heywould wrote:
Oh yes it does. It can show up in urinalysis 30 days out depending on your level of use.
I thought it was about 30 days.....I know THC is stored in fat.

Re: The banning of Grand Supreme

Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:25 pm
by MDDad
slowyoroll wrote:
Damn..I had actually forgotten about him..What did buckethead
do this time?
I heard Tank got banned because his boss found out he's actually worked less than five hours in the last ten years. If he's really banned, he'll have the worst withdrawal pains since Scarface went cold turkey.

Re: The banning of Grand Supreme

Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:27 pm
by slowyoroll
MDDad wrote:
I heard Tank got banned because his boss found out he's actually worked less than five hours in the last ten years.
If he's really banned, he'll have the worst withdrawal pains since Scarface went cold turkey.
:ROFL: :ROFL:

Re: The banning of Grand Supreme

Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:28 pm
by THe Nug
Paul wrote:I thought it was about 30 days.....I know THC is stored in fat.
I store mine in a tin.

Re: The banning of Grand Supreme

Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:37 pm
by Buc Pride
The mod clearly can't stand blng_supreme

...and I can confirm the feelings are mutual

....but he should be here, he needs to be here. This place is 100% more funner (yes) w/ him.

Re: The banning of Grand Supreme

Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:38 pm
by Notorious
Buc Pride wrote:The mod clearly can't stand blng_supreme

...and I can confirm the feelings are mutual

....but he should be here, he needs to be here. This place is 100% more funner (yes) w/ him.
Honestly didn't even notice he was gone until you said something.