Suggestions for the site?

Board news and lame excuses
John Q. Public
Site Admin

Re: Suggestions for the site?

Postby John Q. Public » Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:08 am

Brooke wrote:JQP,
I want to inset a block of text, as in a separate conversation or a paragraph to highlight it. Can you do it?

I may have asked this before, but I am asking again just in case you can do it now and you couldn't then. Whenever that was. :D

I'm busy vacationing at the moment but I'll look into that when I get a chance. It will take a little experimenting but it sounds useful.

Don't look at me, I just work here.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:17 am

18echo wrote:Some kinda PDA version of the board?

I don't even know what that would be, right now. Maybe after I get my own smart phone, or whatever, I might be able to do some experimenting. But, right now, I'd only be guessing at what might be good for that.

SoMelo

Postby SoMelo » Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:19 am

[font=Comic Sans MS]I have OC Connect on my Droid.. It's not the easiest to post from, but will do in a pinch[/font] :wink:

Brooke

Postby Brooke » Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:42 am

John Q. Public wrote:I'm busy vacationing at the moment but I'll look into that when I get a chance. It will take a little experimenting but it sounds useful.
Thank you. Image
Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?

Ramon

Postby Ramon » Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:44 am

John Q. Public wrote:Ok, so it looks safe enough (and there seems to be quite a few forums that use it, even though it hasn't been officially verified) but now I see another app called ForumRunner that looks to be a new competitor. I hope I'm not going to have to install software for every one of these that comes along.

And I also saw a mention of charging forum owners rather than users. I don't think that will go over well.

Edit: And I also see that they have a very partial list of boards that use it but they don't link to them. Kind of CS, really.

Yeah I noticed forumrunner too...But out of the two...Tapatalk seemed to be the most stable...Thanks for looking into it :cheers:
Never Underestimate The Heart Of A Monarch
2017 Trinity League, CIF-SS Division 1, CIF State Open Division and National Football Champions

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:43 pm

Brooke wrote:JQP,
I want to inset a block of text, as in a separate conversation or a paragraph to highlight it. Can you do it?

I may have asked this before, but I am asking again just in case you can do it now and you couldn't then. Whenever that was. :D

Ok. There you go. It's the "Blockquote" button. If this was long enough, it would be indented on both sides.

Brooke

Postby Brooke » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:20 pm

John Q. Public wrote:
Ok. There you go. It's the "Blockquote" button. If this was long enough, it would be indented on both sides.
Thank you very much, I appreciate it. :D
Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?

Return to “Welcome and Board Announcements”