OC Great Park

Red

OC Great Park

Post by Red » Tue May 10, 2011 6:41 am

Don't why somebody called the Great Park a dump. I thought it was a nice place to visit and relax. Had a rather large fish burrito there and it was really good. It does seem to me the Park should be able to generate some kind of income there.

slowyoroll

Re: OC Great Park

Post by slowyoroll » Tue May 10, 2011 6:45 am

Red wrote:Don't why somebody called the Great Park a dump. I thought it was a nice place to visit and relax. Had a rather large fish burrito there and it was really good. It does seem to me the Park should be able to generate some kind of income there.
Where is it? I've never had a fish burrito..sounds good..
"IF YOU'RE NOT RICH, IF YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB DON'T BLAME WALL STREET BLAME YOURSELF!"

HERMAN CAIN

IDIOT

Red

Post by Red » Tue May 10, 2011 6:55 am

slowyoroll wrote:
Where is it? I've never had a fish burrito..sounds good..
Take 405 south or 5 south to Sand Canyon and turn on Marine Drive. There was a Farmers Market there by the big orange balloon ride and they grill the fish right there. They also have fresh fruits and vegetables and other food there. It's very relaxing. The band was very good.

slowyoroll

Post by slowyoroll » Tue May 10, 2011 6:56 am

Red wrote:
Take 405 south or 5 south to Sand Canyon and turn on Marine Drive. There was a Farmers Market there by the big orange balloon ride and they grill the fish right there. They also have fresh fruits and vegetables and other food there. It's very relaxing. The band was very good.
Oh yea, I know where you are talking about but I've never been there..
"IF YOU'RE NOT RICH, IF YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB DON'T BLAME WALL STREET BLAME YOURSELF!"

HERMAN CAIN

IDIOT

Red

Post by Red » Tue May 10, 2011 7:34 am

slowyoroll wrote:
Oh yea, I know where you are talking about but I've never been there..
It's worth it. Bought some honey there from Uncle Iceberg and it is HOT! My wife bought and had no idea it was hot. She put it in her tea and :steam: :steam: :steam: :steam: ! :ROFL: I am going to try it on some hot wings.