General off topic garbage

Members only. No guests or bots allowed.
Daforno

Re: basketball state playoffs

Post by Daforno » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:33 pm

"if" the post was about Sierra Canyon, why then take the opportunity to drop in Bosco?

You opened it up by praising an 0-3 team ( Bosco ) what's next Participation ribbons, by the way any reason Bosco wasn't included in the State Open Division? Just curious.

FatherSonHolyHldbcks

Post by FatherSonHolyHldbcks » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:15 pm

I didn’t “open up” anything; your sensitive a** was simply triggered by any mention of Bosco. It was an aside that you’ve now made into an off topic discussion of your personal Bosco insecurties. That’s your personal issue; not ours.

I didn’t “praise” Bosco, I referenced the FACT that SC beat Bosco in a very close game, their closest win all year.

And I’ll “drop in” anyone that I feel like, whenever I feel like it. Just like you do. You’re in no position to tell anyone who they should or shouldn’t discuss, bud. Plus, I don’t see you boiling mad over mention of any other team. :-k

I clearly don’t have your creepy devotion to tracking the finish to Bosco’s basketball season. That’s what’s curious. Good luck with that and best wishes in removing that Bosco spear stuck firmly up your rectum.

Cheer up bud, Mater Dei Hoops may have a chance to lose to SC again, and maybe if it’s a close game I’ll include the Monarchs in a throwaway comment about a team that “gave Sierra Canyon a run.”

FatherSonHolyHldbcks

Post by FatherSonHolyHldbcks » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:51 pm

By the way, calling ME a “Bosco honk” is as idiotic as calling Sondheimer a “Mater Dei honk” or calling trump an “immigration honk.”

The only thing Bosco Nation would say I honk about is Jason Negro’s multi-year, by any means necessary pursuit of championship revenge on Mater Dei, their double-digit offseason football transfers, and their coach-coordinated open recruitment of mutiple counties and states in football roster construction.

“Bosco honk” :lol:
36286CDA-69FC-4A08-B8F7-64134D569341.jpeg

Red

Re: First Charges filed by Mueller

Post by Red » Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:23 pm

crayegg wrote:So Mueller splits the baby and punts. Then Trump's justice department decides not enough to prosecute. I still don't think this thing is over.
Keep wishing and hoping! Comie already admitted hilary committed crimes. The New York slimes already wrote about hilary and her gang destroying emails and busting hard drives. Your queen will be indicted.
Liberalism is like an out-of-control 5 year old at McDonalds. All the talking to and admonishment won't make a difference. They have no concept of right or wrong, they are nothing more than narcissists.

Red

Post by Red » Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:27 pm

Do you ever why she didn't campaign very hard other than she couldn't even stand up and kept fumbling like a alley drunk? Never mind vile. By your responses, I can only deduce that either you don't care or you refuse to read about the evidence yourself.
Liberalism is like an out-of-control 5 year old at McDonalds. All the talking to and admonishment won't make a difference. They have no concept of right or wrong, they are nothing more than narcissists.

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:28 pm

The false hope of Clinton haters knows no bounds.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Vilepagan

Post by Vilepagan » Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:54 pm

Red wrote: Do you ever why she didn't campaign very hard other than she couldn't even stand up and kept fumbling like a alley drunk?
Know a lot of alley drunks do ya?

BTW, I know you don't like facts, and I know the idiot you're defending here won't ever admit it, but more people voted for Hillary than voted for your guy.
Never mind vile.
Ok, red.
By your responses, I can only deduce that either you don't care or you refuse to read about the evidence yourself.
Read what? You haven't posted anything for us to read that contains any links to any evidence. I await your evidence.

Please try to keep your responses within the realm of reality and not what you wish reality to be. Are any of these people currently under indictment? Investigation?

No? Well, that might be step one.
There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

Red

Post by Red » Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:03 pm

Vilepagan wrote:Excellent. I assume you're also not inclined to attack that process which rooted them out. - No, I don't agree with the way the did it. How would you like it if the Police pulls you over for a moving violation and found you shop lifted a pack a gum 7 years, and charges you for shoplifting?

Yes. If it's found that any of them committed a crime they should go to prison. This should be easy since you have nothing but political allies in the Justice Department. That is of course if there's any actual evidence of any criminality on the part of any of these people. The lack of indictments against any of them indicates no such evidence exists.

I still don't quite understand why you imagine Hillary "rigged the election" since she lost, but yes, if there's any actual evidence of some shadowy "cabal" they too should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law for whatever crimes they may have committed in addition to being a nefarious cabal.

Red

Post by Red » Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:04 pm

How would you like it if the Police pulls you over for a moving violation and found you shop lifted a pack a gum 7 years ago, and charges you for shoplifting?

Red

Post by Red » Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:05 pm

John Q. Public wrote:Hillary isn't the topic.
And why isn't Hillary part of the topic. Are you admitting there are tow justice systems?