How About Inviting Some Old Members Back?

Members only. No guests or bots allowed.
Parrotpaul

Re: How About Inviting Some Old Members Back?

Post by Parrotpaul » Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:26 am

You pay $49.95 a year to read Bill O'Reilly, seriously? Either you have too much money, or you don't know where to shop.
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

Brooke

Post by Brooke » Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:37 am

What do you mean to read Bill O'Reilly? That's an odd thing to say. :??
Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?

Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul » Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:42 am

I was so bored I recently rejoined billoreilly.com. You may want to try it Red, but it will cost you $4.95 per month or $49.95 per year. There is a quarterly rate too I think.

OK...I'll bite. What does your $49.95 get you?
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:56 am

It gets you into a message board populated by a choir full of people who are willing to give O'Reilly 50 bucks.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul » Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:10 am

That's what I figured... talking points for sale.

MDDad

Post by MDDad » Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:11 am

Parrotpaul wrote:Either you have too much money, or you don't know where to shop.
That's pretty funny, coming from a guy who's still paying four bucks a gallon for gas.

P.S. I wouldn't join a Bill O'Reilly forum if he paid me fifty bucks a year.

Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul » Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:33 am

That's pretty funny, coming from a guy who's still paying four bucks a gallon for gas.

How much do you pay? Please, if it's lower than what I pay, let me know where that station is.

Please tell me what is more fun and bang for your $49.95...buying Bill O'Reilly quotes or tromping on 435 HP and spending $49.95 worth of 91 octane every so often enabling such frivolity? :mrgreen:

Troglodyte

Post by Troglodyte » Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:04 am

John wrote; "It gets you into a message board populated by a choir full of people who are willing to give O'Reilly 50 bucks."

Either O'Reilly is smarter than you, John, or he has dumber members... :lol:
You're missing a golden opportunity to break even on this board thing... :wink:
I don't suffer from any mental illnesses.. I enjoy them..

Luca

Post by Luca » Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:05 am

Ah, ah........somebody is compensating...........Luca

Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul » Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:09 am

Naw....Trog is just being Trog.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:46 am

I get this feeling I'd be the only member if we charged.

It's funny. A lot of boards sell "Premium" memberships but damned if I can think of anything "premium" to offer. Well, I can but I have no idea how to block all traces of, um, "certain individuals."

Brooke

Re: H$49.9ow About Inviting Some Old Members Back?

Post by Brooke » Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:52 am

$49.95 gets you a year of premium membership, which also comes with one of the books he has written free. Most if not all his books have made it to the NY best sellers list and remained there for weeks.

Access to participate on the message boards.
As of this moment there are:

* 97 members logged on
* 361 total threads
* 2253 active posting members
* 260031 total posts

There are all kinds of interesting things to read and polls to participate in. Comments to make as I said earlier. Merchandise to buy. Go to www.billoreilly.com and look around.
Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?

Brooke

Post by Brooke » Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:55 am

JQP: Well, I can but I have no idea how to block all traces of, um, "certain individuals."
I don't exactly know what you are talking about, but I do know your forum would attract more users if you were not so overt about your dislike of certain forum members, including myself.

MDDad

Post by MDDad » Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:01 am

Parrotpaul wrote:How much do you pay? Please, if it's lower than what I pay, let me know where that station is.

Please tell me what is more fun and bang for your $49.95...buying Bill O'Reilly quotes or tromping on 435 HP and spending $49.95 worth of 91 octane every so often enabling such frivolity?
The Costco in Fountain Valley is at $2.65 today.

As for the $49.95, you have to factor in bang for the buck and the time-value of money. With O'Reilly, you get TV's most arrogant, condescending, insolent a-hole to nauseate you for an entire year. Conversely, you can suck $49.95 worth of gas through a 435 HP screamer in about two hours.

Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul » Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:15 am

I know..... :mrgreen:

Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul » Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:17 am

But the rest of us don't especially like you either... don't lay it all on JQP...maybe folks read some of your stuff and beg off... ya think?

Brooke

Post by Brooke » Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:37 am

As for the $49.95, you have to factor in bang for the buck and the time-value of money. With O'Reilly, you get TV's most arrogant, condescending, insolent a-hole to nauseate you for an entire year.
That is not the O'Reilly I have observed. Which makes me wonder if you are just passing on an opinion that came from someone else and not your own observation.

He can be arrogant, but he often will ask a guest, after giving his own opinion on something, "Am I wrong? " Or, "How am I wrong?"

Which I think is quite humble considering he makes around $18 million per year and his net worth is around $85 million.

Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul » Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:50 am

O'Reilly's a piker... if the net worth from entertainers is important to you, this is net worth...and Mr.Brady is also a conservative...many think he is a cheater...juxtapose Carly's face with Gisele's... that's a face that would melt an iceberg. Most liberals wouldn't toss her for eating crackers.

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/couple ... net-worth/

crayegg
Oversight Committee

Post by crayegg » Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:54 am

According to Cartman, Gisele looks kinda like a dude, LOL.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:56 am

Which I think is quite humble considering he makes around $18 million per year and his net worth is around $85 million.
Well in that case, I take back everything I ever said about Larry Flynt, Adam Sandler and the current GOP front runner.