How About Inviting Some Old Members Back?

Members only. No guests or bots allowed.
Parrotpaul

Re: How About Inviting Some Old Members Back?

Post by Parrotpaul » Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:13 am

That is not the O'Reilly I have observed.

Ummm...I'm thinking you watch a different O'Reilly than I do when I happen across his program and watch during commercial breaks in "The Transporter" films.
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

not4u13

Post by not4u13 » Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:04 am

Brooke, you are one of the most significant reasons why this board does not have more members. You start a lot of threads but you trash more threads than you start.

As for Mr. Bill and his site, you once again fail the test on bias. I imagine you love it there. Lots of like minded people who don't mind giving up $50 a year to read views that reinforce their own.
Thousands of tired, nerve-shaken, over-civilized people are beginning to find out that going to the mountain is going home; that wildness is necessity; John Muir
http://www.quotesdaddy.com

Brooke

Post by Brooke » Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:58 am

That's not true not4u13 - how about posting some examples?

You don't like me because I challenge your fairytales.

For someone who is supposedly so concerned about rules you have spent an excessive amount of time personally insulting me. I know what you are all about.
Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?

Brooke

Post by Brooke » Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:29 am

not4u13: As for Mr. Bill and his site, you once again fail the test on bias. I imagine you love it there.
Actually, there is nothing to love on BOR's website, however there are nice people and a few not so nice folks who cannot back up their opinions. Just like here, they disappear and pop up on other threads never to return to defend their preposterous notions. That is how I judge a person's mettle.
not4u13: Lots of like minded people who don't mind giving up $50 a year to read views that reinforce their own.
:lol: What makes you think that I agree with BOR all the time? That's pretty funny.

The message boards do include BOR's input and opinions that members are free to comment on and disagree with if they want to. They can also email BOR and his staff.

BOR isn't exactly well informed on some subjects and he is way too willing to give Obama the benefit of the doubt when it has become obvious over and over again that he doesn't deserve it.

His site does have lots of interesting poll questions about all kinds of current events that premium members can participate in. I like that and I do like his forum. Lots of different topics that cover the gamut and people from all over the U'SA and the world who are interested in discussing them and posting their opinions.

BTW not4u13, are you telling us that you spend your extra time on websites that you disagree with? I don't believe that is true because if you did you would have sufficient ammunition to counter your senseless opinions.
Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?

Brooke

Post by Brooke » Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:34 am

Parrotpaul, watching BOR that you happen to catch during commercial breaks does not mean you are an informed observer. Perhaps you should pay more attention to him, you might find that you two actually agree with each other. He is not that well informed on the subjects he should be.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:06 am

Uh oh. Looks like she has your number, not4u.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

Brooke

Post by Brooke » Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:32 pm

I should John, we have both been around here a long time.

Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul » Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:22 pm

Actually, there is nothing to love on BOR's website, however there are nice people and a few not so nice folks who cannot back up their opinions. Just like here, they disappear and pop up on other threads never to return to defend their preposterous notions. That is how I judge a person's mettle.

Just like here you probably brow beat them to death until they go somewhere else.
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

Troglodyte

Post by Troglodyte » Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:48 pm

Paul wrote; "Just like here you probably brow beat them to death until they go somewhere else."

Unlike you, who nags, complains about and puts down anyone you don't like until they get banned or goes elsewhere, Paul? Adults usually avoid or tunes out people thy don't care for. Try it some time.. :wink:
I don't suffer from any mental illnesses.. I enjoy them..

Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul » Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:20 am

Well...at least you like my stuff, Trog. You never fail to respond...every knock's a plug. :cheers:

Brooke

Post by Brooke » Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:28 am

Parrotpaul: Just like here you probably brow beat them to death until they go somewhere else.
Expecting someone to back up their opinions isn't browbeating Parrotpaul. You have an opinion - then what are the benefits compared to an opposing view? How simple is that?

If you have no reason for an opinion then why do you post it?

Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul » Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:41 am

Same garbage...different day. Why do you put people with whom you disagree on ignore?

Brooke

Post by Brooke » Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:49 am

Can't you read Parrotpaul, what is the point in reading what someone has to say if they cannot defend or explain their opinions? Same old garbage every day. Why do you pretend that you don't understand American English? We all know you do. It's wimpy and yellow-bellied.

Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul » Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:52 am

You lose... :cheers:

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:12 am

I don't understand why anybody would want to intentionally miss part of a conversation. I get that sort of thing all the time with the Foreign Babe's Romanian friends and I think it's pretty irritating.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

Fordama

Post by Fordama » Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:01 pm

I'd like to see SLK come and throw a few posts our way now and then.

Fordama
This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK

Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul » Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:04 pm

I saw him lurking a while back.

Brooke

Post by Brooke » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:46 am

John, it all depends on who is doing the talking, about what and how many times you have heard it before.

Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:50 am

John, it all depends on who is doing the talking, about what and how many times you have heard it before.

Irony and projection all in one short statement...I get it. :mrgreen:

Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul » Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:24 am

Bring max back... the board has no sense of humor.