Trying out a Twitter feed

Members only. No guests or bots allowed.
John Q. Public
Site Admin

Trying out a Twitter feed

Post by John Q. Public » Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:53 pm

Hopefully it will be a better way for people to follow scores than the scoreboard was. Right now it's getting tweets from Sondheimer and OCVarsity, and I guess anybody who tags either of them in their tweets. Let me know if there are any you think I should add. Hopefully they'll include some coverage of the public schools. They seem to be horribly underrepresented on the board this year.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Re: Trying out a Twitter feed

Post by John Q. Public » Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:41 am

Trying to tweak the list a little so it isn't all Sondheimer all the time. Apparently "OCVarsity" doesn't tweet all that often but the individual writers do. Hopefully it won't get us buried in duplicate tweets on game nights.

joefutbol

Post by joefutbol » Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:12 am

He sure is active on there. That's not a bad thing, though. I like the twitter feed on the side, I just need to link it to my twitter account so it's more convenient for me to tweet and retweet the twoots.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:47 am

If you hover over the bottom of the tweets you should get "reply" and "retweet" buttons. I assume they should work if you're signed in. I have an account but I'm not a big tweeter, so I'm not all that savvy about such things.