Are Locked Threads Killing This Forum?

Members only. No guests or bots allowed.
Reconquista Primero

Re: Are Locked Threads Killing This Forum?

Post by Reconquista Primero » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:38 pm

You seem to want "debate" and serious discussion. You probably shouldn't expect to find it here (for the most part).
Worst choices for president in my 35 + years of voting.

Brooke

Post by Brooke » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:44 pm

I do want to debate and have serious discussions. Why shouldn't I expect to find that here? This is the only place that ordinary citizens can do that.
Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?

Fordama

Post by Fordama » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:48 pm

A lot of us would, but you keep jumping in.

Fordama
This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK

Reconquista Primero

Post by Reconquista Primero » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:49 pm

This simply isn't the place for what you desire. I don't go to Burger King and expect to buy alcohol.
This forum isn't the only place on the intertubes for what you seek. I'm sure you can find what you are looking for elsewhere.

Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:51 pm

I don't get it.
We get that, and now your complete dismissal and your feigned dismay that there should even be a problem is exceeded only by your massive unwillingness to cooperate when asked...insults, name-calling, denigrating characterizations of posters, are a few. And I'd bet the house you will dismiss this and try to conduct business as usual... maybe you should take some down time and think about why no one wants you here... you have never believed Wabash before... why now? (rhetorical question)
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

Brooke

Post by Brooke » Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:21 pm

Parrotpaul, you are guilty of exactly what you accuse me of. :shock:

All I expect is for forum members to give an explanation of why their opinions are superior to mine or others. Which is perfectly reasonable and responsible standard for adult behavior. You refuse to do that. You cannot even articulate why you hold your opinions. Why is that? You must have reasons; what are they?

With an attitude like yours you wouldn't make it in the boardroom or corporate world.
Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?

Reconquista Primero

Post by Reconquista Primero » Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:25 pm

Brooke: Remember what I said about expectations?

Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul » Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:26 pm

Called that one.

Bev... you don't get it...you are about to get tossed. Whether or not that happens is all on you.
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

Brooke

Post by Brooke » Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:30 pm

What do you mean RP? That I should expect hypocrites and liars to discuss issues with? Is that all I should expect?

BTW, I am glad you are here because I have been wanting to ask you something. I saw somewhere around here that you said your family comes from the UK, yet you use the username Reconquista. You also said that you did that to make a point. What point is that? Why would you do that? What were you hoping to teach forum members?

Brooke

Post by Brooke » Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:35 pm

No Parrotpaul, I do get it. I want to know why it is unreasonable to expect that opinions should be articulated and backed up? Why is the low road tolerated around here, but reasonable and responsible adult behavior is not?

I have been after you for years Parrotpaul. You are one of the worst offenders. Why don't you explain why you refuse to be responsible for what you say and you are guilty of hiding your opinions most of the time?

Not only that, I create threads all the time, but you on the other hand always demand they be locked. Why should I be banned and not you?

Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul » Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:55 pm

I'm with Crayegg.

Reconquista Primero

Post by Reconquista Primero » Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:01 pm

Brooke: If you don't see how I made you dance to my tune, then no amount of explanation will satisfy you.
I'll reiterate my original point: You are looking for something here that isn't, for the most part, present in the form you desire. Why you think it is and why you think you can demand it is a mystery.

Brooke

Post by Brooke » Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:33 pm

RP, I have never danced to your tune, which has nothing to do with the questions I asked you.

How about answering why you use that offensive username, which supports illegal aliens who live in the United States in violation of our sovereignty and our laws?

You seemed to be sincere in your first post, but now things are deteriorating. It's a simple question and only you can answer it; I wish you would.

Reconquista Primero

Post by Reconquista Primero » Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:16 pm

Brooke: In case you didn't know it, you are dancing now. You can stop anytime you want. Just step away.
My previous remarks stand. You're looking for something that isn't in the room and demanding that be here.