Russia Is Rebuilding Its Nuclear Arsenal

Members only. No guests or bots allowed.
Donray

Russia Is Rebuilding Its Nuclear Arsenal

Post by Donray » Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:54 pm

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/why ... spartandhp

From the above:
Over the course of Obama’s presidency, Russia has managed to negotiate deep cuts to the U.S. arsenal while substantially strengthening of its own. It has allegedly violated the treaty that limits the deployment of nuclear weapons in Europe and, in the last few years, it has brought disarmament talks with the U.S. to a complete standstill for the first time since the 1960s. In its rhetoric, Moscow has also returned to a habit of nuclear threats, while in its military exercises, it has begun to practice for a nuclear strike, according to the NATO military alliance.

Obama and the Dems have enabled Russia to gain strength to make war threats again. He did not solve the Middle East like he said he would. He has pissed off Israel. He is pissing off England.

We have lost respect of the world under Obama and the Dems.

Brooke

Re: Russia Is Rebuilding Its Nuclear Arsenal

Post by Brooke » Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:41 pm

Yes Donray , I absolutely agree that we have lost the respect of the world under Obama and the Dems.

I also believe that he did much more than just piss off Israel, he betrayed them. Obama kowtows to murdering terrorists and spurns our allies.
Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:30 pm

They would be doing this regardless of who was president.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

sbayhills

Post by sbayhills » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:54 pm

Let me fix that one for you Wabash.

They would TRY TO DO this regardless of who was president.

I agree with Donray when he said: We have lost respect of the world under Obama and the Dems.

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:01 pm

That's a great soundbite that is unsupported by any type of quantitative metric.

When has the U.S. ever been able to stop Russia or the old U.S.S.R. from doing what they wanted within their own borders? Or even near their geographical sphere of influence.

Same ol', same ol' from the "I hate Obama" crowd.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:12 pm

Nothing like hijacking your own OP. :roll:
Don't look at me, I just work here.

sbayhills

Post by sbayhills » Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:13 pm

Actually, what's the same ol', same ol, are your tired excuses for this failed Presidency.

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:20 pm

Yet another soundbite that is not supported by any type of quantifiable facts.

Keep on keeping on. None of the predictions made by conservatives (ie. $10/gal gas, skyrocketing unemployment, further declines in the stock market, FEMA camps et al) have come to pass. As his administration winds down the president's critics are getting even more crazy in their hate obsession.

sbayhills

Post by sbayhills » Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:49 pm

You're back peddling as usual.

Where does this article get it wrong?
Over the course of Obama’s presidency, Russia has managed to negotiate deep cuts to the U.S. arsenal while substantially strengthening of its own. It has allegedly violated the treaty that limits the deployment of nuclear weapons in Europe and, in the last few years, it has brought disarmament talks with the U.S. to a complete standstill for the first time since the 1960s. In its rhetoric, Moscow has also returned to a habit of nuclear threats, while in its military exercises, it has begun to practice for a nuclear strike, according to the NATO military alliance.

Where is Donray wrong?

Obama and the Dems have enabled Russia to gain strength to make war threats again. He did not solve the Middle East like he said he would. He has pissed off Israel. He is pissing off England.

We have lost respect of the world under Obama and the Dems.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:53 pm

Closing the thread because it has nothing to do with what the title purports it to be about.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:31 pm

Matter of fact, I'm moving it off the public part of the board. I don't want it visible to search engines. It's that bad for the site.