Why keep loging?

Members only. No guests or bots allowed.
Hanna

Why keep loging?

Post by Hanna » Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:45 am

It used to be that even if I had not been here for months, the site still remembered me.

Now, in the past few days, I have to log in every time I visit. Even when I select the "remember me" it does not.

--:--

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Re: Why keep loging?

Post by John Q. Public » Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:08 am

I couldn't tell you, other than the new version of the software doesn't seem to like certain browsers. You can follow my adventures with it here: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=25792

I'm still locked out of my test board with Chrome but I get in just fine with Firefox. And I've seen complaints from people using Safari.

"Remember me" is set to not expire and "session length" is set at a day, which is much longer than the default. And there's no setting for cookie expiration, so I'm not sure how long they persist for but it's at least a month.

And then I just got a 401 Unauthorized error on the Admin Control Panel. Like I said in that thread, I don't much care for this update.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

Hanna

Post by Hanna » Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:23 pm

Thanks. I am using Firefox that seems to update every several weeks it seems. I hate all these updates. At least once I do go to the logging window, it does remember me..

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:28 pm

It doesn't remember on Opera. It does remember on my Firefox mobile browser.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.