Irony - Rex Hudler

Red

Irony - Rex Hudler

Post by Red » Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:32 am

Kansas City Royals hired ex-Angel announcer Rex Hudler as an announcer 2 years after he was busted for possession at the Kansas City Airport. On another note, my Buddy just signed with the Royals. Good Luck to both!
Liberalism is like an out-of-control 5 year old at McDonalds. All the talking to and admonishment won't make a difference. They have no concept of right or wrong, they are nothing more than narcissists.

oceanvue

Re: Irony - Rex Hudler

Post by oceanvue » Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:04 am

now you're friend knows where to go to score

Red

Post by Red » Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:22 am

oceanvue wrote:now you're friend knows where to go to score
Nah. He is pretty serious about the game. No worries about him. Besides, never known him to suffer from migraines. :mrgreen:
Liberalism is like an out-of-control 5 year old at McDonalds. All the talking to and admonishment won't make a difference. They have no concept of right or wrong, they are nothing more than narcissists.

slowyoroll

Post by slowyoroll » Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:59 pm

Rex is a cool dude...and as far as the possession..Weed is the LEAST of the countries drug problem..I mean the very least
"IF YOU'RE NOT RICH, IF YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB DON'T BLAME WALL STREET BLAME YOURSELF!"

HERMAN CAIN

IDIOT

oceanvue

Post by oceanvue » Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:06 pm

If Huddler got busted with weed in an airport than it's the least of his worries too

Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul » Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:11 pm

oceanvue wrote:If Huddler got busted with weed in an airport than it's the least of his worries too
I don't believe Orange County is in a great funk worrying about Rex Huddler. Good luck, Rex...do it up.
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

Red

Post by Red » Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:00 pm

slowyoroll wrote:Rex is a cool dude...and as far as the possession..Weed is the LEAST of the countries drug problem..I mean the very least
Yes he is! I miss Rex. Never knew what he as going to say next and never cared. He made the game interesting and more fun to watch.

MDDad

Post by MDDad » Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:24 pm

Red wrote:
Yes he is! I miss Rex. Never knew what he as going to say next and never cared. He made the game interesting and more fun to watch.
I'm sure he's a cool dude. But to me, he was the worst color commentator the Angels have ever had. No matter how bad the team or individual Angels may have sucked, he would never be honest about it. Worst homer for the team I can ever remember.

And combined with Steve Physioc, he formed the worst play-by-play team in Angels history.

Red

Post by Red » Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:35 am

MDDad wrote: I'm sure he's a cool dude. But to me, he was the worst color commentator the Angels have ever had. No matter how bad the team or individual Angels may have sucked, he would never be honest about it. Worst homer for the team I can ever remember.

And combined with Steve Physioc, he formed the worst play-by-play team in Angels history.
That's why I liked him. He was a HOMER. I am too.

MDDad

Post by MDDad » Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:42 am

Red wrote:
That's why I liked him. He was a HOMER. I am too.
There's a difference between being a homer and being dishonest:

Physioc: "And the next batter will be Jeff Mathis. Jeff is 1 for his last 200, and struggling with . . ."

Hudler: "That's OK, Phys. Mathy is just going through a little rough patch right now, but the dude's got some serious skills. It happens to everybody. There's no reason to get down on Jeffy. He'll get it turned around and start hittin' like we know he can. And as long as he keeps playing that great defense, blah, blah, blah."

oceanvue

Post by oceanvue » Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:53 am

I want to go on record as saying Terry Smith is an arrogant jerk

sugar

Post by sugar » Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:38 am

Personally, I miss Hud - the Wonder Dog. When I was a little kid going to Angels games he was always good for an autograph - something that always made my trip to the Big A a memorable one. It was too bad that he never had a good play-by-play guy to go with him because listening to Physioc was as close to unbearable as it gets.

Now, I love the Angels commentary team. Vic and Gubi are an awesome combo that make the games fun to listen to.

Red

Post by Red » Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:30 am

sugar wrote:Personally, I miss Hud - the Wonder Dog. When I was a little kid going to Angels games he was always good for an autograph - something that always made my trip to the Big A a memorable one. It was too bad that he never had a good play-by-play guy to go with him because listening to Physioc was as close to unbearable as it gets.

Now, I love the Angels commentary team. Vic and Gubi are an awesome combo that make the games fun to listen to.

How about you sugar, are you toxic?

sugar

Post by sugar » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:44 pm

Red wrote:

How about you sugar, are you toxic?

huh?

Red

Post by Red » Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:52 am

sugar wrote:

huh?
I was just playing off another thread. "Is sugar toxic?".