Mass shooting in San Bernardino

Parrotpaul

Mass shooting in San Bernardino

Post by Parrotpaul » Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:13 pm

Several masked men have just shot up San Bernardino...up to twenty people have been shot. Not many details.

Speculation? Three suspects... young white males... religion not a part of the event.
Last edited by Parrotpaul on Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

crayegg
Oversight Committee

Re: Colorado Planned Parenthood shooting...speculation?

Post by crayegg » Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:30 pm

Reported but unconfirmed, 12 dead.

Parrotpaul

Re: Colorado Planned Parenthood shooting...speculation?

Post by Parrotpaul » Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:32 pm

CNBC is reporting three dead. A suspicious device has been found and the bomb squad is handling that.
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

Zebra

Re: Mass shooting in San Bernardino

Post by Zebra » Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:38 pm

Listening to scanner traffic now ..

They are clearing building two right now up to the second floor. Going up to the third. Also, there is a foot chase of a couple of guys with backpacks running from the popo. May not have anything to do with it .. Black GMV SUV is also being sought with "3 masked men with AR-15s"

All radio scanner traffic
Coach, you can call me a S.O.B. all you want. Just don't call me a little S.O.B. [-X

crayegg
Oversight Committee

Post by crayegg » Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:44 pm

The attack is at Inland Regional Center, an autism/social services outfit. WTF did they ever do to anybody??

This country has a serious problem with mass shootings. But after a bunch of kindergartners got massacred and absolutely nothing came of it, I don't have much confidence there will be change anytime soon.

When will enough be enough?

Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul » Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:45 pm

But if all those people had been armed.... :roll:

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:17 pm

Now they're reporting 3 deaths and that the shooting was in a conference room rented by "an outside group."

If more developmentally disabled people had guns....
Don't look at me, I just work here.

Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul » Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:59 pm

Fourteen dead....fourteen wounded.

crayegg
Oversight Committee

Post by crayegg » Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:07 pm

F' Me, 14! I'm just speechless.

Zebra

Post by Zebra » Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:10 pm

No suspects at the scene ... on the run. No sightings on scanner so far. They have a name they are investigating right now in Redlands ...

SBSO Scanner traffic ...
Coach, you can call me a S.O.B. all you want. Just don't call me a little S.O.B. [-X

Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul » Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:14 pm

Usually American events such as these are single deranged shooters... they believe there were up to three agenda driven shooters who pursued a planned mission... significant difference in the mass killing calculus.

They're still out there somewhere... armed and obviously dangerous.

Zebra

Post by Zebra » Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:18 pm

Sounds like a hit ... they left. Active shooters stay and kill ...

Yes Brooke, 5'2" tall but my daughter's tell me I walk around and act like I'm 10 feet tall. SOB all the way! :cheers:

Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul » Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:19 pm

Not exactly a topic to hijack, Bev... take a break....or better yet take a hike.

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:27 pm

They're still out there somewhere... armed and obviously dangerous

That describes about half the country...
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump

crayegg
Oversight Committee

Post by crayegg » Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:34 pm

Looks like they found the SUV, at least one suspect down. Heard on the scanner there was one guy laying down in the back seat with an AR-15 strapped to his chest, looked like he was still breathing.

Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul » Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:37 pm

Shoot out... one dead suspect... may be up to three more.

Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul » Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:42 pm

Zebra posted this at 12:30...pretty accurate in retrospect...

Listening to scanner traffic now ..

They are clearing building two right now up to the second floor. Going up to the third. Also, there is a foot chase of a couple of guys with backpacks running from the popo. May not have anything to do with it .. Black GMV SUV is also being sought with "3 masked men with AR-15s"

All radio scanner traffic

crayegg
Oversight Committee

Post by crayegg » Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:57 pm

From Reddit:

Hispanic male, shaved head, orange shirt, camo pants. Police are trying to apprehend on East Briar Dr. /u/ctaggie
2 minutes ago15:53 They have tracked a suspect hispanic male near 1003 East Brier Dr. /u/themuleskinner
4 minutes agoBody pulled out of backseat of SUV on E San Bernardino. /u/SoggyToastTime
9 minutes ago"hey man, I am in the amazon building at 1910 E central and our employees in the parking lot heard the gunshots and ran inside. We are just on the other side of the wash of the SUV and it aligned with the times of that, but no shots at amazon itself" user requested to remaining anon /u/thecackster
11 minutes agoHouses on E San Bernardino being evacuated. /u/ctaggie
11 minutes agoReports of somebody running across the airfield after the shots were fired near Amazon. Unknown if it was a suspect or a bystander fleeing. /u/ctaggie
11 minutes ago15:44 Suspect with camo pants and orange shirt behind church /u/thecackster
12 minutes agoUpdate: report of shots fired near 1910 Central Avenue, Amazon fulfillment center. thanks /u/spookyyz /u/thecackster
13 minutes agoPolice preparing to close in on black SUV: /u/shankee
14 minutes agoPolice are now calling houses near where the pipe bomb was found in an attempt to contact the residents, trying to clear them out from the area. /u/ctaggie
15 minutes ago15:37 Report of shots fired near "amazon" Thanks /u/matt10489 for correction /u/thecackster
18 minutes agoKTLA 5 also has a news helicopter focused on the black SUV (from a different angle), stream can be found here: link /u/shankee
23 minutes agoCall for ballistic shield team to the San Bernardino address /u/ctaggie
25 minutes agoUPDATE: Pipe bomb located at 1730 E San Bernardino. /u/ctaggie
26 minutes agoOne suspect still in the back of the car, appears to be still breathing, "AR strapped to his chest." /u/ctaggie
27 minutes agoPipe bomb located - I missed the address /u/ctaggie
28 minutes ago"Police say shots fired, suspect down in area near California mass shooting; unclear if related." /u/shankee
28 minutes agoSuspect that was on the run is in custody. "Probably uninvolved" - Cop to Dispatch /u/ctaggie
30 minutes ago
press conference YouTube live stream:
FOX 10: link /u/shankee
30 minutes ago15:24 Nearby Victoria school on lockdown /u/themuleskinner
31 minutes agoPolice in foot-pursuit of a suspect. /u/ctaggie
31 minutes agopress conference: here "The officer is OK" - police spokeswoman /u/shankee
32 minutes agoscreenshot showing the gun next to person on the ground near black SUV: (does not show the body) /u/shankee
32 minutes agoNumber of wounded has increased to 17 /u/shankee
36 minutes agoScreen grab of standoff for those unable to stream. Thanks /u/woland2010 /u/thecackster
37 minutes ago Black SUV as filmed from ABC 7 helicopter: Suspect down next to the car out of frame (because of graphic scene) /u/shankee
38 minutes ago 15:17 Officer hit by ricochet in standoff /u/themuleskinner
38 minutes ago For those that cannot view livestream, suspected SUV come to a stop: http://puu.sh/lHc76/a1b3e07d08.jpg /u/SoggyToastTime
39 minutes ago 15:16 One down inside the car, one down outside the car, one on the run /u/themuleskinner
41 minutes ago 15:13 Shots fired on radio, stand off. /u/themuleskinner
42 minutes ago 15:12 Requesting medical aid and Bearcat in pursuit /u/themuleskinner
44 minutes ago Live footage from KABC http://abc7.com/live/ /u/thecackster
46 minutes ago 15:10 Still firing shots from SUV /u/thecackster
47 minutes ago 15:07 One subject bailed and is now in custody /u/themuleskinner
47 minutes ago 15:08 Shots fired out of back window during pursuit. /u/SoggyToastTime
48 minutes ago 15:06 Northbound Allen From Mll. Vehicle ran into fence and fence is currently attached to front of car. Not known if associated with incident. /u/themuleskinner
49 minutes ago 15:06 Speeds up to 80 MPH in pursuit of Black SUV. /u/thecackster

Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul » Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:00 pm

Good stuff, Crayegg.

Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul » Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:01 pm

Damn!!!! The CNN coverage of the neighborhood shows nary a lawn to be found.