ISIS-ISIL, question to a knowledgeable one

Brooke

Re: ISIS-ISIL, question to a knowledgeable one

Post by Brooke » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:37 pm

What is sad is that you are too afraid to honestly discuss the topics presented on this board.

If you want to be believed then follow through and provide the source of your information so that we can ascertain if your information is correct or not.

Instead of the melodramatic BS, be brave and discuss why you stick up for Obama even though he is a terrible leader that allows terrorists to run amok and kill thousands of innocent people in the Middle East.

Otherwise, your words have no value.
Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:46 am

Brooke wrote:Instead of the melodramatic BS, be brave and discuss why you stick up for Obama even though he is a terrible leader that allows terrorists to run amok and kill thousands of innocent people in the Middle East.
I've articulated my positions on more than one occasion. Feel to review my posts to answer your questions.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Сделай Америку великой снова

Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul » Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:58 am

Instead of the melodramatic BS, be brave and discuss why you stick up for Obama even though he is a terrible leader that allows terrorists to run amok and kill thousands of innocent people in the Middle East

Otherwise, your words have no value.

....and these words have value?
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

Reconquista Primero

Post by Reconquista Primero » Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:33 am

Brooke wrote:Reconquista, where did you come up with the idea that Israel should reject our aid? I doubt that any country has rejected our aid as long as we have been giving it.
Bev : You are quick to call me a liar, dishonest and one to twist your words. Because I am a better person, I won't do the same to you, but I will ask you to point out where I said that Israel should reject our aid. I never said that. I simply said that if Israel is so offended by our president's statements, it is free to reject the aid. That would be the ethical thing to do. Instead, Israel doesn't reject the aid, so its feathers must not be very ruffled.
Turn off The Kardashians, put down the remote and work on your reading comprehension.
Worst choices for president in my 35 + years of voting.

Brooke

Post by Brooke » Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:16 pm

Reconquista: :-({|=
Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?