More Mass Shootings.......

broman

More Mass Shootings.......

Postby broman » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:21 pm

A manhunt is underway in Louisiana following a string of shootings that left the suspect's parents and 3 others dead, law enforcement officials said.

Authorities are looking for 21-year Dakota Theriot after two Saturday morning shootings in Ascension and Livingston parishes, near Baton Rouge.
"This is probably one of the worst domestic violence incidents I've seen in quite a while," said Ascension Parish Sheriff Bobby Webre.
Theriot is accused of killing his parents, Elizabeth and Keith Theriot, both 50, in the town of Gonzalez, the Ascension Parish Sheriff's Office said.

Dakota Theriot is also suspected of killing three more people less than 30 miles northeast in Livingston Parish.
The victims, Billy Ernest, 43, Summer Ernest, 20, and 17-year-old Tanner Ernest, were found dead Saturday morning, the Livingston Parish Sheriff's Office said.
https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/26/us/louis ... index.html

The man suspected of killing five women at a Florida bank had interactions with police officers in Indiana in recent years after they received concerned calls reporting his desire to kill or harm people, authorities said.

Zephen Xaver, 21, shot all five people execution-style Wednesday at the SunTrust Bank in Sebring, according to an affidavit released by the Highland County Sheriff's Office.
After the shooting, he called 911 and told dispatchers he was in the bank, armed with a handgun and wearing a bulletproof vest, the affidavit said.
https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/25/us/flori ... index.html

Time to build that wall :roll:

broman

Re: More Mass Shootings.......

Postby broman » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:29 pm

Can't keep it

We're learning more about the suspects police said opened fire on narcotics officers while they were trying to serve a search warrant in southeast Houston late Monday afternoon.

Rhogena Nicholas, 58, and her husband Dennis Tuttle, 59, have been identified as the two suspects who were killed at the house in the 7800 block of Harding.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:27 pm

The NRA put out a statement immediately after this press briefing that put everyone's mind to rest. They said not to worry, the gun was recovered and it is fine, it was not damaged in the shooting.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:53 pm

Another mass shooting today.

The Twitter feed from the local PD says the shooter was apprehended and taken into custody.

That is a very good indication the suspect is white.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

broman

Postby broman » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:46 pm

Australian "nationalist" live streamed himself shooting up a few Mosques in New Zealand.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:53 am

Starting to think white people are the ones I should be afraid of.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

RPW

Postby RPW » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:51 am

John Q. Public wrote:Source of the post Starting to think white people are the ones I should be afraid of.

Welcome to my world.
I am The Voice of Reason

broman

Postby broman » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:19 am

Some of today's post massacre reaction...
It was a false flag
Politically justifiable
Blame the immigrants
Fake News

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:22 am

"Donald*," finally, in response to the massacre:

* No out of place CAPS, full sentences and it's threaded. Obviously not posted by Don, himself.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

Vilepagan

Postby Vilepagan » Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:40 am

Well, at least this guy makes me feel better about the idiots in this country...we're not alone in electing total morons to public office.

My apologies for the long headline...blame FOX.

Australian senator who came under fire for blaming Muslim immigration for shootings punches teen after he was egged

The Australian senator who came under fire after he blamed Muslim immigration for Friday’s New Zealand mosque shootings was captured on video hitting a teenager who was seen breaking an egg on his head.

Fraser Anning, a senator from Queensland, was criticized over tweets on Friday, including one that said, “Does anyone still dispute the link between Muslim immigration and violence?”

"I am utterly opposed to any form of violence within our community, and I totally condemn the actions of the gunman," he wrote in a statement. "However, whilst this kind of violent vigilantism can never be justified, what it highlights is the growing fear within our community, both in Australia and New Zealand, of the increasing Muslim presence."

"The real cause of the bloodshed on New Zealand streets today is the immigration program which allowed Muslim fanatics to migrate to New Zealand in the first place," the statement continued.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/australia ... -was-egged

Yeah, he really said that...although coming from him it probably wasn't too surprising...the article mentions a prior incident where he made a speech to the Australian parliament where he called for a "final solution" to the immigration problem in Australia.
There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

broman

Postby broman » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:50 am

Every once in a while a Trump supporter speaks the truth.

based on what Trump told Briebart “the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for Trump,” and that, while they “don’t play it tough,” if they get “to a certain point, … it would be very bad, very bad.”

Steve Cortes on CNN
It's never OK to instigate violence, but it is very OK to defend yourself, and he's saying that if that's necessary, if the left continues the prevalence of violence, his supporters will be forced to defend themselves.
https://www.mediamatters.org/video/2019 ... ied/223156

Read the manifesto's of the recent White Nationalist shooters, all based on the idea that they had to commit mass murder in the name of defending and protecting their race. :steam:

RPW

Postby RPW » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:16 am

With most normal people turning a blind eye to color or race when dating - majority of the US will be come a melting pot of nationalities.

**** people trying to hold on to their race... build your family legacy regardless of race. What do you want your family name to be known for? Keeping it white or being right?

Happy Sunday and St. Patrick's Day.
Last edited by John Q. Public on Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: rule violation changed
I am The Voice of Reason

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:29 am

I get real nervous when I hear individuals talking about racial purity.
Last edited by John Q. Public on Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: unnecessary quote removed

broman

Postby broman » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:11 pm

Mick Mulvaney
"To ... ask the question every time something like this happens overseas, or even domestically to say, 'Oh my goodness, it must somehow be the president's fault,' speaks to a politicization of everything that I think is undermining sort of the institutions that we have in the country today,"
https://www.politico.com/story/2019/03/ ... ck-1224041

Lets see...
New Zealand Mosque shooter
"a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose".
“to show the invaders that our lands will never be their lands.”

Donald Trump
“People hate the word ‘invasion,’ but that’s what it is,”
We’re not supposed to use that word,’” “You know what I am? I’m a nationalist. OK? I’m a nationalist.”
https://www.vox.com/2019/3/15/18267745/ ... vade-trump

Not absurd at all Mick...

Vilepagan

Postby Vilepagan » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:36 am

Why can't we get someone like this in the Oval Office?

New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern, in her first speech to her nation's Parliament after last week's terrorist attacks on two mosques in Christchurch, said the gunman should be denied the publicity he was seeking.

"That's why you will never hear me mention his name," said Ardern. "He is a terrorist, he is a criminal, he is an extremist. But he will, when I speak, be nameless."

"He may have sought notoriety, but we in New Zealand will give him nothing. Not even his name," she said.

She opened her remarks Tuesday saying, "One of the roles I never anticipated having, and hoped never to have, is to voice the grief of a nation."

Ardern also underlined her nation's self-image as a welcoming country as she referred to the Muslims who died while attending Friday prayer service.

"They are New Zealand," she said. "They are us."

https://www.npr.org/2019/03/18/70467179 ... n-nameless

Well said, Ms. Ardern. =D>
There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:17 am

New Zealanders get leadership. We get Twitter tantrums from a 12 year old.

#MAGA

Return to “National”