[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5348: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3937)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5348: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3937)
Trump's speech? - Orange County Forums

Trump's speech?

Vilepagan

Trump's speech?

Postby Vilepagan » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:55 am

I'm watching trump's "speech' on the southern border issue...it's even more incoherent and rambling than I thought possible. His aides must be beside themselves. Quite incredible that anyone could still support this utter moron.

There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

crayegg
Oversight Committee

Re: Trump's speech?

Postby crayegg » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:15 am

It is hard to listen to, I was glad I got to work and had to turn off the radio.

There is this little thing called credibility, and once it's gone, it's gone, and Donald's has been gone a long time. He tells his lies, like the amount of drugs coming into the country via ports of entry versus open borderland. He says it's all a lie by the democrats. But the problem is, Donny has zero credibility, and it's very plain to see.

Vilepagan

Postby Vilepagan » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:34 am

What a speech...almost an hour of trump speaking off-the-cuff mostly about what great things he's accomplished and how no one else could have done so...and one last bit about how the Prime Minster of Japan thinks trump should get the Nobel Peace Prize. Oh yeah, btw he's going to sign the National Emergency and be sued by the Democrats.
There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:59 pm

Look how far we've come from building a wall and promising that Mexico would pay for it.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:56 am

It's such a dire emergency that his first act after the declaration was to go on vacation.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Red

Postby Red » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:30 pm

Best speech ever!!!!! And vile, read your history, there have been 60 called by previous presidents. How upsetting to you he did not collude with the Russia as did the woman you voted for. tick tock
Liberalism is like an out-of-control 5 year old at McDonalds. All the talking to and admonishment won't make a difference. They have no concept of right or wrong, they are nothing more than narcissists.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:07 pm

:yeahthat:

I agree. He continues to mobilize Dems like no one else.

I just got my VBM for a special election for OC Supervisor. I might be getting represented by a Dem after March 12

Vilepagan

Postby Vilepagan » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:28 pm

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:28 pm

SNL's cold open hit it out of the park.
[BBvideo=560,315]
[/BBvideo]

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:25 pm

Not one of their better ones. Donald sounded like he thought he'd been blasphemed.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

Fordama

Postby Fordama » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:17 am

This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK

Vilepagan

Postby Vilepagan » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:40 am

Well, all the words were English but they weren't always in a coherent order. Perhaps that's what Red found so appealing.

I yearn for the days when politicians were expected to be reasonably good orators.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:16 am

He knows he is as guilty as sin. So he is doing whatever he can to distract and discredit those investigating him.

He certainly doesn't act like an innocent person.

Return to “Immigration”