Deep State crumbling

User avatar
Vilepagan
Posts: 12471
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:07 am

Re: Deep State crumbling

Postby Vilepagan » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:12 pm

Red wrote:Source of the post Keep laughing and keep up the snarky comments! More to come.


More of what, Red?


There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

User avatar
Wabash
Posts: 23977
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:29 am

Re: Deep State crumbling

Postby Wabash » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:35 pm

Red is using the Trump tactic designed to keep idiots in suspense.

Nothing has happened. Nothing is going to happen.

The only ones going to jail are Trump associates.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

User avatar
Vilepagan
Posts: 12471
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:07 am

Re: Deep State crumbling

Postby Vilepagan » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:47 am

Wabash wrote:Source of the post Red is using....


Thanks for your opinion Wabash...but I think Red can answer for himself. Your opinion about what Red thinks isn't important or wanted...it's just trolling. Please stop.
There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

Red
Posts: 17717
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:33 pm

Re: Deep State crumbling

Postby Red » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:41 am

If there is ONE Justice system, you Queen is going down and yes, Wabash, I have you on ignore because I do not care what you say. I know who you are which makes it worse. So please, refrain from the personal stuff.
Liberalism is like an out-of-control 5 year old at McDonalds. All the talking to and admonishment won't make a difference. They have no concept of right or wrong, they are nothing more than narcissists.

User avatar
Vilepagan
Posts: 12471
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:07 am

Re: Deep State crumbling

Postby Vilepagan » Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:26 am

Red wrote:Source of the post If there is ONE Justice system, you Queen is going down...


Do you like Weird Al Yankovic? He wrote this song just for you, Red.

phpBB [media]
There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

User avatar
Vilepagan
Posts: 12471
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:07 am

Re: Deep State crumbling

Postby Vilepagan » Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:31 am

Red wrote:Source of the post If there is ONE Justice system, you Queen is going down...


Assuming your talking about Hillary...what crime are you suggesting she committed? What evidence do you think exists she committed this crime?
There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

User avatar
Wabash
Posts: 23977
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:29 am

Re: Deep State crumbling

Postby Wabash » Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:45 am

Red wrote:Source of the post Wabash, I have you on ignore because I do not care what you say. I know who you are which makes it worse. So please, refrain from the personal stuff.

Huh? This makes no sense. How do you know what I say if you have me on ignore?

Not quite sure what you mean by the rest. If it's any consolation I know who you are as well. What's your point?
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

User avatar
Vilepagan
Posts: 12471
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:07 am

Re: Deep State crumbling

Postby Vilepagan » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:10 pm

Wabash wrote:Source of the post Huh? This makes no sense.


It makes as much sense as you trying to get a response from Red.
There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

Red
Posts: 17717
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:33 pm

Re: Deep State crumbling

Postby Red » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:59 pm

No reason to respond Vile. You wouldn't care. Did you vote for Hillary, Vile? Be honest.
Liberalism is like an out-of-control 5 year old at McDonalds. All the talking to and admonishment won't make a difference. They have no concept of right or wrong, they are nothing more than narcissists.

User avatar
Wabash
Posts: 23977
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:29 am

Re: Deep State crumbling

Postby Wabash » Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:31 pm

Red wrote:Source of the post No reason to respond Vile.

Which is code for, "no she didn't, but I won't admit it."
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

User avatar
Vilepagan
Posts: 12471
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:07 am

Re: Deep State crumbling

Postby Vilepagan » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:32 am

Red wrote:Source of the post No reason to respond Vile. You wouldn't care.


When you have a response, let me know. Clearly I care or I wouldn't ask.

P.S. Stop asking me who I voted for, you won't get an answer. Voting is done in booths for a reason.
There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

RPW
Posts: 5990
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:11 pm

Re: Deep State crumbling

Postby RPW » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:18 am

Having an opinion about something is not a crime nor should you be berated about it.

Having an opinion about politics is not a crime nor should you be berated about it.

In the past I have made some rude careless remarks about posters that looking back on it, which I did not make. Lets figure out a way to have a conversation here without being rude or belittling.

This board has become no better than the ad hominem attacks this president has made against others. I am better than that and I know most of you are.

{climbing down from soapbox}

MD still sucks.
I am The Voice of Reason

User avatar
John Q. Public
Site Admin
Posts: 18765
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:56 am

Re: Deep State crumbling

Postby John Q. Public » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:26 am

I voted for her. I've voted a straight Democratic ticket since the GOP lost its way twenty or so years ago.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

User avatar
Wabash
Posts: 23977
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:29 am

Re: Deep State crumbling

Postby Wabash » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:42 am

I have voted a mostly Dem ticket with some exceptions.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

RPW
Posts: 5990
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:11 pm

Re: Deep State crumbling

Postby RPW » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:57 am

I am scared for the direction our country is going right now. The government needs to get back to the job at hand or we will have a Mad Max type of country in 50 years
I am The Voice of Reason

RPW
Posts: 5990
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:11 pm

Re: Deep State crumbling

Postby RPW » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:58 am

And I did not vote for a president in the last election - I didn't like any options so i skipped it.
I am The Voice of Reason

Red
Posts: 17717
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:33 pm

Re: Deep State crumbling

Postby Red » Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:10 pm

At least your honest. So, you don't think Hillary is guilty of all the crimes she committed, including destroying evidence and using her government position to enrich herself? I really thought you were fair-minded.
Liberalism is like an out-of-control 5 year old at McDonalds. All the talking to and admonishment won't make a difference. They have no concept of right or wrong, they are nothing more than narcissists.

Red
Posts: 17717
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:33 pm

Re: Deep State crumbling

Postby Red » Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:19 pm

BTW John, which one of these democratic socialist clowns are you supporting? You said the republicans lost their way 20 years ago, what say on this slate of idiots?
Liberalism is like an out-of-control 5 year old at McDonalds. All the talking to and admonishment won't make a difference. They have no concept of right or wrong, they are nothing more than narcissists.

RPW
Posts: 5990
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:11 pm

Re: Deep State crumbling

Postby RPW » Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:29 pm

Red wrote:Source of the post At least your honest. So, you don't think Hillary is guilty of all the crimes she committed, including destroying evidence and using her government position to enrich herself? I really thought you were fair-minded.


Me not voting for either candidate means I didn't consider them a valid option.

Lets not play the game of whose crime was worse than the other. Nothing good happened from the Benghazi attacks - deleted emails/correspondence will not show she committed a crime but failed to act accordingly.

We should also not play the game of which politician has used their position in government to enrich themselves. I personally believe it happens with a majority of them.

I am extremely fair-minded. Exact reason I could not put my vote behind either one. I would not trust either of them to carry a bucket of water to put a fire in a small trash can.

At this point in time, lets talk about what is currently wrong with THIS administration and what needs to be done. Too much finger pointing to the past, no accountability of the present and no eF's given of the future.

Our country is in a pivotal spot and I am scared. Lets discuss this recent issue:

The WH Admin just released sanctions it will impose against North Korea - The next day Trump says he will reverse all sanctions because "President Trump likes Chairman Kim and he doesn’t think these sanctions will be necessary." Said Sarah Sanders.

How does that work? Your office says one thing (as they speak for you) and then you flip on them the next day.
I am The Voice of Reason

RPW
Posts: 5990
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:11 pm

Re: Deep State crumbling

Postby RPW » Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:32 pm

Red wrote:Source of the post BTW John, which one of these democratic socialist clowns are you supporting? You said the republicans lost their way 20 years ago, what say on this slate of idiots?


Before we get to far... lets define the word. Then I need examples of which clown is offering this type of political environment.

www.merriam-webster.com

socialism
so·​cial·​ism | \ ˈsō-shə-ˌli-zəm \
Definition of socialism
1 : any of various economic and political theories advocating collective or governmental ownership and administration of the means of production and distribution of goods
2a : a system of society or group living in which there is no private property
b : a system or condition of society in which the means of production are owned and controlled by the state
3 : a stage of society in Marxist theory transitional between capitalism and communism and distinguished by unequal distribution of goods and pay according to work done
I am The Voice of Reason

Return to “National”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Brandwatch [Bot] and 1 guest