[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5348: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3937)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5348: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3937)
First Charges filed by Mueller - Page 56 - Orange County Forums

First Charges filed by Mueller

Luca

Re: First Charges filed by Mueller

Postby Luca » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:38 pm

WHOA!

There were “individuals”?
And they had ties?
And they thought information deleterious to Clinton would benefit them?

Good lord. Somebody get a rope!
Y’know, maybe after all it was Miss Scarlett (get it? Scarlet as in red, like those atheistic commies) with the knife in the conservatory!!!!

This is hysterical, grasping at ephemeral straws. You guys are the left wing equivalent of those birther whackos opposed to Obama................Luca

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:32 am

Luca, if there was never any wrongdoing, then why all the lies?

Keep in the the self proclaimed big brain couldn't recall things several dozen times.......Wabash
Last edited by Wabash on Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:44 am

They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Vilepagan

Postby Vilepagan » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:44 am

There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

Vilepagan

Postby Vilepagan » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:52 am

There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

Fordama

Postby Fordama » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:21 am

I've read about a third of the report plus Trump's written testimony.

If this is what the Republicans are declaring a victory, then they have sunk lower than I would have thought possible.

It is not a pretty picture of that campaign, this administration, and this President.
This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK

Fordama

Postby Fordama » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:14 am

This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:49 am

I'm curious why all of you seem to think only Democrats are upset with Trump. I see an awful lot of Angry Republicans, as well.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

RPW

Postby RPW » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:02 am

Where? The Republicans on this board think he is still a fine human being, and I have not seen one Republican congressman come out and say something to show anger. If you got something please post it.
Last edited by John Q. Public on Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: unnecessary quote removed
I am The Voice of Reason

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:24 am

For starters, an op-ed by George Conway in the Washington Post. Half of the people tweeting support for it are Conservatives. The obstruction part of the report showed numerous attacks on the Constitution and they aren't happy about that.

Luca

Postby Luca » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:28 am

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:35 am

And you felt the same way about the so called "Whitewater" investigation?

N.B. Not being Wabash here. I wasn't a fan of Clinton and I was a loyal Republican at the time but I thought Barr's investigation really was a WITCH HUNT.

Vilepagan

Postby Vilepagan » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:43 am

Luca

Postby Luca » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:52 am

Because after two years of investigation there was no proof of any criminal activity. Most people including me don’t “like” the man, but he was fairly elected President and there was no crime. So the rational individual moves on, as they say............Luca

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:14 am

So witness tampering, lying to investigators, encouraging your underlings to also lie and threatening and firing leaders of the investigation are all just hunky-dory as long as the charges are dropped? I don't think it works that way.

RPW

Postby RPW » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:30 am

WTF am I typing that warrants being deleted?

I am not attacking or ridiculing anyone on this board.
I am The Voice of Reason

Fordama

Postby Fordama » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:33 am

Mueller said he didn't feel the evidence--and there was evidence--was strong enough to prosecute on any collusion related charges. I'm fine with that. Unlike the lunatics on the right still blathering on about Hillary's emails. She wasn't prosecuted in the same manner that Trump wasn't.

Now the obstruction is a different matter. A number of times Trump tried to influence and obstruct investigations by the FBI and Mueller. The only thing that saved him from being openly prosecutable in Mueller's eyes is that Trump failed in his attempts because the people he asked to obstruct all defied him.

So basically his lack of leadership skills saved him from Mueller accusing him of obstruction of justice!

Now that doesn't save him--there are still multiple open investigations going on. Most of the redaction is about ongoing matters. And there is also the outside possibility that the House could impeach him. In John Dean's opinion, Trump's attempts to obstruct justice even went beyond Nixon's. That's pretty amazing.

Vilepagan

Postby Vilepagan » Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:02 am

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:12 am

Luca

Postby Luca » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:02 pm

Return to “National”