[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5348: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3937)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5348: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3937)
Lunatic versus Lunatic - Orange County Forums

Lunatic versus Lunatic

Red

Lunatic versus Lunatic

Postby Red » Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:52 am

Which lunatic do you support? AOC or Pelosi! :lol:

Liberalism is like an out-of-control 5 year old at McDonalds. All the talking to and admonishment won't make a difference. They have no concept of right or wrong, they are nothing more than narcissists.

Wabash

Re: Lunatic versus Lunatic

Postby Wabash » Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:15 am

More of the politics of personal insults. Something that only started with Trump.

Both are showing themselves to be 10x the leader of Trump.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Tommy Tar

Postby Tommy Tar » Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:40 am

Classic lefty response.

Avoid the question and spin it to Trump.

#sadlefty #rediscool
‘I Haven’t Seen Democrats This Mad Since We Freed the Slaves!’..... Rob Schneider.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:43 am

Not spin when it's true.

The question is a false choice.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Red

Postby Red » Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:46 am

No takers? LOL. Cant say I blame you. Another question - which of the 20 or so in the Democratic Disney on Parade are you supporting to be beat Trump? :lol:
Liberalism is like an out-of-control 5 year old at McDonalds. All the talking to and admonishment won't make a difference. They have no concept of right or wrong, they are nothing more than narcissists.

Tommy Tar

Postby Tommy Tar » Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:50 am

So who do you support?

The racist speaker of the house who is the most powerful democrat in DC.
Or
A young woman of color who is trying to save the democrat party from old white people.

#rediscool.
‘I Haven’t Seen Democrats This Mad Since We Freed the Slaves!’..... Rob Schneider.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:14 am

Both of them.

Your false ad hominems are duly noted.

I really like how they live rent free in Red's head.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:31 am

As long as you guys are going to make it about personalities, Diamond or Silk?

Government isn't a reality show, much as you and "your savior" (Hey! Remember that one?) seem to think it is.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

Vilepagan

Postby Vilepagan » Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:58 pm

There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

ShiftyMutt

Postby ShiftyMutt » Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:07 pm

Pelosi.

AOC is getting on my nerves now.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:02 am

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:13 am

I don't think that's what the question was but the replies are still better than Jim Crow Trump's "Go back where ya came from."

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:26 am

I saw that. Now we can stop wondering if the president is racist.

He just made sure everyone knows.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:41 am

Or was he agreeing with the British Ambassador?

ShiftyMutt

Postby ShiftyMutt » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:40 am

Is this thread title appropriate?

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:12 pm

It's Red. Take it with a grain of salt. Just don't call Republicans lunatics. That would be mean and unfair.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:14 pm

If you can imagine it, Faux 'n' Friends' segment was even more vile than Donald's tweets.

Fordama

Postby Fordama » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:36 pm

Well, those four liberals helped to once again to affirm that Donald Trump is a racist piece of trash.
This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:18 pm

I have a feeling this morning's tweets are going to be a milestone, especially since NO Republicans, save Amash, even commented on them.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:42 pm

Oops! My bad. ZERO Republicans. Amash bailed last month.

Return to “National”