[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5348: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3937)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5348: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3937)
First Charges filed by Mueller - Page 68 - Orange County Forums

First Charges filed by Mueller

Wabash

Re: First Charges filed by Mueller

Postby Wabash » Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:36 am

Luca,

Innocent people cooperate. Guilty people obstruct.

What is the current Trump tactic?.......Wabash

They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Luca

Postby Luca » Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:10 pm

In some ways we all have similar perspectives of the current president. None of us are personally fond of the man and none of us believe the acrimony he has helped introduce are good for the country in the long-term.

You can either let that color your interpretation of the facts or you can step away from emotions and be objective.

He did not conspire or collude - or whatever legalistic term you wish to employ - with "the Russians" to unlawfully influence the outcome of the election. This is a given.

He did not commit "high crimes or misdemeanors"– however elastically you wish to define that - sufficient to justify removal from office. It’s simply not going to happen. All efforts to do so are simply political theatrics, classic sound and fury signifying and resulting in nothing. Even if Nadler can get enough support within his own party to introduce the procedure it is questionable whether the House would pass it. And if they did it’s inevitable that the Senate would crush it (They wouldn't even convict Bill Clinton for overt perjury while in office). And things would be back to where they were in the first place other than an increasing share of the populace would be annoyed at all the melodramatics whose outcome was predictable from the very beginning.

Maybe you do realize the inevitability but simply enjoy parsing debatable legalities. If so, I misread the intent. But don’t fool yourselves. Donald Trump for good reason is unlikely to be impeached, there is no chance at all of his being removed from office and continuing the theatrics is only increasing his chances of reelection...................................Luca

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:52 pm

Last edited by Wabash on Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Vilepagan

Postby Vilepagan » Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:53 pm

There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:08 pm

Don't look at me, I just work here.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:10 pm

, "however elastically you wish to define" "high crime or misdemeanor," the act doesn't have to be a crime. Abuse of power and failure to uphold his oath both qualify, although neither is in the Criminal Code as far as I know.

But I do agree on the Senate - for the foreseeable future. "Democrats" - which I hate to have to use, since there are tons of Republicans and Conservatives who side with them on this, just none holding elected office - hoped to sway public opinion with Mueller's testimony in order to force the Senate to take action but that didn't happen. It's possible with the impeachment investigation but not likely, especially with Trump, his enablers, and the "news" channel half of Americans watch trying so hard to protect him from Congress doing what's actually its constitutional duty. I'm going to say the jury's still out and I think it's why Nadler's going with only a kinda-sorta impeachment investigation. But the evidence is there. It's just a matter of swaying public opinion, still. Not that that's appearing all that likely.

Vilepagan

Postby Vilepagan » Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:34 am

There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

Tommy Tar

Postby Tommy Tar » Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:07 am

This ruling was only about Comey leaking memos from a meeting with the President. The IG report about Hillary's e-mail cover up, Russia collusion set up, falsifying evidence and treason is still to come.
‘I Haven’t Seen Democrats This Mad Since We Freed the Slaves!’..... Rob Schneider.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:32 am

The false hope of Hillary haters never ends.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Vilepagan

Postby Vilepagan » Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:03 am

crayegg
Oversight Committee

Postby crayegg » Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:32 pm

Tommy, it is hard to believe you are still drinking the Trump Kool-Aid at this late date. Russia collusion set up? Really???

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:05 pm

And treason? I don't even know where that would have come from.

Vilepagan

Postby Vilepagan » Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:17 pm

Al Koholik

Postby Al Koholik » Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:36 am

Per usual, the Tragically Conned Trumpists herein and at large, even the ones who should know better, woefully, ignorantly and repeatedly misuse the term Treason. As our Constitution and statute defines Treason as a war time act. The act of waging war, aiding/abetting the enemy, etc. As well, and here is where the Elastigirl stretch comes in, it applies to conspiracies and attempts to over-throw the govt.
Legal jokes like Pirro and Giuliani, and the ignorant lay persons on this board will argue it was an attempted “coup”. And yet again, the argument passes no valid test of logic and law.
Explain to me how it is an overthrow or coup if the result of this Deep State conspiracy ended up with the ouster of Trump. The result would be a Pence Presidency (a scary proposition unto itself) and an Admin and Cabinet that would remain largely unchanged. How is that a coup or overthrow?
Who and what was poised to gain control over in a successful coup or overthrow?
What I’d really like someone to explain to me is this logic...
The Deep State knows they don’t have any real evidence of Trump Russia connection, they know he’s clean, but career FBI and Prosecutors risk everything, including prison, to fabricate evidence and lie to federal judges to secure FISA warrants? And... since they know it’s all a ruse, they know the surveillance will be fruitless.
1. Makes no sense.
2. Where is the reward for this amount of risk? And the number of people that would have to be “in-on-it” would find the conspiracy, and the perpetrators, dead on arrival.
So riddle me that... Where’s the logic?
Where’s the logic in the Deep State conspiracy, replete with FBI lovers where the plan is “Don’t worry babe, we’ll stop him! but let’s wait til he actually gets elected... let’s not leak anything before the election as then he might not get elected and then we couldn’t stop him from being President... after he’s elected. Yeah, that’s a good plan. I’m sure Jim and Andy will be on board too”. :eh?:
Illogical
Improbable
Imbecilic

No Deep State
No Conspiracy

NO TREASON.

Please donate any Logic 101 textbooks or LAW FOR DUMMIES copies to the charity that tries to help the plight of

THE TRAGICALLY CONNED and COGNITIVELY COOKED
"A woman once drove me to drink and I never had the decency to thank her."
W.C. Fields

Red

Postby Red » Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:01 pm

Darn Al, you have been drinking way too much of the DNC koolaide. What are you going to do when the deep state perps will start to be indicated? Write another 15 paragraphs on how dumb trumpsters are? You better be more concerned with the future of your kids if that piece of filth queen Hillary and her band of snakes gets away with all of the crimes they committed to frame Trump.
Liberalism is like an out-of-control 5 year old at McDonalds. All the talking to and admonishment won't make a difference. They have no concept of right or wrong, they are nothing more than narcissists.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:46 pm

OMG!! This is AWESOME!!

Why are the DNC types going to be indicated?

Al Koholik

Postby Al Koholik » Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:27 pm

Tommy Tar

Postby Tommy Tar » Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:40 am

You guys invested almost 3 years to this guy. #-o The 2020 election is 1 year +2 days away and you still have 15 candidates all running out of money. It should be soooooooooo easy to beat President Trump on Election Day why don't you just do that?

‘I Haven’t Seen Democrats This Mad Since We Freed the Slaves!’..... Rob Schneider.

Omar Bongo

Postby Omar Bongo » Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:42 am

Deflect much?
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:44 am

Tommy, you sound scared. Just like Trump.

Return to “National”