Mater Dei Freshman Team

timber

Re: Mater Dei Freshman Team

Post by timber » Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:35 pm

I've been to multiple JSerra freshman games this season and they are impressive, especially the QB Potter. The offensive line is massive and talented and they have a tremendous running back Eric Denham and receiver in Raymond Valencia. It will be interesting to see what happens vs Mater Dei.

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:11 pm

RedPillWonderland wrote:All good points about the Servite/MD frosh 2018 game.
Hate to distract from the political diversions, but no explanation as to why you got what happened in the game so wrong?

RedPillWonderland

Post by RedPillWonderland » Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:55 pm

Omar Bongo wrote: no explanation as to why you got what happened in the game so wrong?
Lol wait, “explanation”? You’re kidding right Omar?

Exactly which part was “so wrong” Omar, besides none of it?

Relax Omar, everyone’s just happy Fate surfaced from the political board and gave us some “great” context to one of the MD frosh blowouts lol

FatherSonHolyHldbcks

Post by FatherSonHolyHldbcks » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:41 am

RedPillWonderland wrote: Lol wait, “explanation”? You’re kidding right Omar?

Exactly which part was “so wrong” Omar, besides none of it?

Relax Omar, everyone’s just happy Fate surfaced from the political board and gave us some “great” context to one of the MD frosh blowouts lol
Always nice to see another moronic, sophomoric attempt to get attention by the resident message board gnat get neatly swatted in a few sentences.

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:57 am

Do you ever find it hard to keep track of which of your aliases said what?

I thought he owed Shane Falco an apology, but that's just me
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump

FatherSonHolyHldbcks

Post by FatherSonHolyHldbcks » Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:10 am

Omar Bongo wrote: Do you ever find it hard to keep track of which of your aliases said what?
What? Do you ever find it hard to keep track of whether you hit the whiskey bottle last night? Whatever helps you get that 4 hours of sleep at night in between failed troll attempts, troll :notworthy:

You aren’t the hall monitor here; always buzzing around people’s ears about staying on task like that’s your role. Add something substantive about frosh ball or get lost, and stop trying to correct other posters when you have no idea what you’re talking about. Troll

RedPillWonderland

Post by RedPillWonderland » Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:47 pm

I can certainly see why Omar would think I owed Falco an apology ... for pointing out facts that Falco had COMPLETELY incorrect about the 2018 MD Servite frosh game, adding in additional facts about that game that were left out, and getting nothing wrong about the game at all. Isnt that always cause for an apology or “explanation” to the person who had things completely sideways? Lol LOGIC

Maybe it was all of Fate’s excuses, deflections and mitigations regarding the failure of the Servite Buckeye kids at the frosh level over the last couple of seasons that caused some confusion ...

RedPillWonderland

Post by RedPillWonderland » Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:39 pm

timber wrote: I've been to multiple JSerra freshman games this season and they are impressive, especially the QB Potter. The offensive line is massive and talented and they have a tremendous running back Eric Denham and receiver in Raymond Valencia.
Yes but how did Bosco not SCORE?! The Braves have been hyping their freshman class since the spring. Steve Clarkson’s kid Pierce started the season as the frosh QB and they were killing people. Did everyone get moved up to JV or is Jason Negro going to have to hit that transfer wire harder than ever in January?

ShaneFalco

Post by ShaneFalco » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:44 pm

The Professor to the rescue...my bad, lead in the 3rd and a close contest until a couple of very late turnovers for TDs. What can I say the MV Frosh took care of business yesterday, good work. Servite JV took care of biz too. I guess tonight's the rubber match :) . I think Servite played their best game in a long time last week and Bosco played their worst. With that said, MD wins big tonight unfortunately. If the Friars make it a game, then I believe Servite is officially "back". Credo.