Whistle blower vs Privilege

Omar Bongo

Re: Whistle blower vs Privilege

Post by Omar Bongo » Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:53 pm

This is like asking the department store Santa for a pony:

House Republicans asked for their own impeachment witnesses on Saturday, sending Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam B. Schiff (D-Calif.) a list that includes former vice president Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden and the anonymous whistleblower who filed the initial complaint against President Trump.

Hmmm...have you been a good little boy?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... ar-BBWvRZe
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:23 pm

There might be an angle where Biden might be relevant, although I can't think of what it would be unless he's some kind of capo in the Ukrainian mob. The 911 caller, no relevance whatsoever.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:09 pm

Neither is relevant to the actual charges, they just want to divert, obviously.
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

Donald Trump

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:25 pm

No charges for Andrew McCabe.

Cue the rage tweets from the MOTUS.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

broman

Post by broman » Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:41 pm

Letter fired Intelligence Inspector General Micheal Atkinson sent to Senator Schumer

“People may spend their entire careers publicly encouraging whistleblowers to come forward and sound the alarm if they observe suspected abuse or wrongdoing in the federal government. Many of those same people proclaim publicly that they will stand by whistleblowers and protect them from reprisal or threat of reprisal when they do sound the alarm. Those repeated assurances of support for whistleblowers in ordinary matters are rendered meaningless if whistleblowers actually come forward in good faith with information concerning an extraordinary matter and are allowed to be vilified, threatened, publicly ridiculed, or -- perhaps even worse -- utterly abandoned by fair weather whistleblower champions. It is precisely when the stakes are highest, and the conditions searing, that public officials must well and faithfully discharge the duties of their offices.”
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/04/0 ... mer-164995

Lt Col Vindman reassigned for telling the truth
Captain Cozier reassigned for protecting his sailors
POTUS uses the bully pulpit to gaslight the nation

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:52 pm

While GOP leaders remain mute and completely impotent...turns out their convictions and morality are all relative
George Will

Donald Trump