The Trump Impeachment Inquiry

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Re: The Trump Impeachment Inquiry

Post by John Q. Public » Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:16 am

Maybe Van Drew is planning ahead to his next job. He's very unpopular as a Democrat, he'll be just as unpopular as a Republican. I don't understand his point or why it's news.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:24 am

Same thinking with most of the Republicans on the House Intelligence and Judiciary committees. They've all been so embarrassingly full of **** that it seems like they're auditioning for talk radio gigs in their next lives rather than trying to do their current jobs.

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:44 pm

He should do it right and send out a final email to all his Democratic supporters and donors - "Thanks, Suckers!"
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump

broman

Post by broman » Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:50 pm

Please get this man under oath...

In a sweeping article in The New Yorker, focused on Ukraine's former General Prosecutor Yuriy Lutsenko, President's Trump personal lawyer and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani was pretty open about his plan to get rid of Marie Yovanovitch, the former U.S. ambassador to Ukraine. Giuliani then compiled a dossier on Yovanovitch and former Vice President Joe Biden and his son, Hunter, who once served on the board of a Burisma
He went on to coordinate with journalist John Solomon, who interviewed Lutsenko for The Hill, to push the story and force out Yovanovitch. "I said, 'John, let's make this as prominent as possible,'" Giuliani told The New Yorker.
https://theweek.com/speedreads/884544/r ... ovitch-way

In the perfect call Trumps tells the President of Ukraine to talk to Rudy, and Rudy is running around Ukraine digging up dirt on the Biden's through Burisma and trying to get the US ambassador fired.

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:26 am

It just gets better and better...be proud, America

President Donald Trump committed criminal bribery and wire fraud, the House Judiciary Committee alleges in a report that will accompany articles of impeachment this week.

The report, a 169-page assessment of the case for Trump’s removal from office, contends that Trump committed “multiple federal crimes” — ones that Democrats addressed under the broad umbrella of “abuse of power,” the first article of impeachment against the president.

The committee also alleges that Trump violated the honest services wire fraud statute during the July 25 phone call, as well as during a separate phone call a day later with Gordon Sondland, the U.S. ambassador to the European Union. Those “foreign wire communications” were done “in furtherance of an ongoing bribery scheme,” according to the report.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... ar-AAKapQH
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

Donald Trump

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:36 am

One more thing to keep in mind for after he's out of office, I guess, but remember that statutory crimes can only be tried in a criminal court. The Senate doesn't have that power. The "but he hasn't even been charged with a crime" talking point is nothing more than an irrelevant smoke screen.

ShiftyMutt

Post by ShiftyMutt » Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:50 pm

Trump: "Do you paint houses?
Giuliani: "Yes. I also do carpentry"

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:49 pm

Trump sent a six page whiney letter to Pelosi.

One can read it via a quick Google search.

The synopsis pretty much goes like this.

Something-something... #manchild's feelings are hurt. #Snowflake #Pathetic #Loser #realDonaldTrump #LockHimUp

BWOTUS

Biggest Whiner of The United States
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:53 pm

John Q. Public wrote:remember that statutory crimes can only be tried in a criminal court
This is targeted towards the court of public opinion due to convene in November
George Will

Donald Trump

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:17 pm

Pelosi's reply.......

broman

Post by broman » Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:55 pm

Trump is ranting like Jim Jones on the kool aid tapes...

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:00 pm

His rally tomorrow night should be interesting.

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:09 pm

Yeah, interesting like a hyperactive manic-depressive paranoiac on PCP having an epileptic fit
George Will

Donald Trump

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:10 pm

"Do you think Obama seriously wants to be impeached and go through what Bill Clinton did? He would be a mess. He would be thinking about nothing but — it would be a horror show for him. It would be an absolute embarrassment. It would go down on his record permanently."

-Trump on "Fox and Friends" November 2014

Eerily prophetic...

Trump went on to claim that Democrats convinced Republicans not to impeach Obama because it would actually help Obama politically. So guess what the game plan is now... :roll:
George Will

Donald Trump

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:31 pm

How hard is it to tell when Trump's lying?

Take the test:

Trump Says He Won't Watch Impeachment Vote

...pretty easy, isn't it?
George Will

Donald Trump

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:38 am

Jesus. And shouldn't this rant be directed at McConnell?

ShiftyMutt

Post by ShiftyMutt » Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:54 am

God is good
Attachments
E6B3D0A0-F018-410E-AB1E-9AD70D02DBA5.jpeg

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:13 pm

Democrats: Trump abused his power.

Republicans: THIS IS WORSE THAN WHEN THEY CRUCIFIED JESUS AT THE PEARL HARBOR WITCH TRIALS!!! !!!

Hmmmmm. Who to take seriously.... :-k

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:29 pm

Presidential observation (while not watching, of course):

“SUCH ATROCIOUS LIES BY THE RADICAL LEFT, DO NOTHING DEMOCRATS. THIS IS AN ASSAULT ON AMERICA, AND AN ASSAULT ON THE REPUBLICAN PARTY!!!!”

Madison? de Tocqueville?

It's entirely possible his head explodes at his rally tonight
George Will

Donald Trump

broman

Post by broman » Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:30 pm

At tonight's cult rally...

President Trump went after the late Rep. John Dingell (D-Mich.) at his rally in Michigan Wednesday night. The president was discussing how he gave Dingell “A+ treatment” after he died by lowering the flags to half-staff and how his wife, Rep. Debbie Dingell (D-Mich.), thanked him. “She calls me up, ‘That’s the nicest thing that ever happened. Thank you so much. John would be so thrilled. He’s looking down. He’d be so thrilled,’” Trump quoted the congresswoman as saying. The president then added, “Maybe he’s looking up I don’t know … But let’s assume he’s looking down.”
https://thehill.com/homenews/administra ... up-instead
Rep. Debbie Dingell responded to Trump's comments on Twitter Wednesday night, tweeting: "Mr. President, let’s set politics aside. My husband earned all his accolades after a lifetime of service. I’m preparing for the first holiday season without the man I love. You brought me down in a way you can never imagine and your hurtful words just made my healing much harder."