Transfer News? It’s that time of year again!

hit the lights

Re: Transfer News? It’s that time of year again!

Post by hit the lights » Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:22 am

Its not hype on Garcia. Its obvious with all the big time offers and winning records and stats hes put up.
He is a D-1 BODY @6'3 215 LBS, strong arm, great feet and pocket presence. He can scoot if he has to as well. He has landed at La Habra. La Habra has been a revolving door, and the latest is, if you look at Bryce Phillips lil brother of CP3, twitter page, he has bounced out to OLU??? Olu?? kinda crazy when you could barley hold down your spot at LH, most of that was due to daddy ball. Why he left is a mystery?
It doesnt look good for coach and the La Habra football program, when kids year in and year out, use you for film, hustle you, and then leave for greener pastures.
Cobah- MD
Devyan Woullard- MV
Big Andrew- MD
Ryan Michaels- VP
even long time ex players, like Sagiao at MD could have came back to LH, and started, but stayed at MD.
, PLUS many, many more.
LOYALTY!!?
Why do all these players choose to leave? It seems like Mazzotta lays down the red carpet for all these guys, and they still piss on him. Maybe he should roll out a blue carpet, instead of red? Since most tend to be attracted to a red team or teams? I guess in the long run, if your not winning rings with all these guys, it doesnt pay to sell your soul. Hey, but who knows, maybe hes into getting peed on? Once you lose respect, its hard to earn it back as a player and a coach. :bonk:

hit the lights

Post by hit the lights » Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:01 am

on a side note...,im sure the deal was, Clark will stay at LH, as long as lil bro starts. As games were played, a top receiver lined up on lil bro, and immediatly, big bro switches sides. A audible is called to the number two / lil bro side, and....... TD! Burnt like toast. Not sure how a offer from Florida Atlantic was obtained, especially now that Kiffin is gone and CP3 is at Ohio St, i mean Utah. Promising top 50?? wow!!! Guess they let anybody on that list. I will bet OLU and their feared DB'S will miss the top 3 spot in the trinity, if they get by SM and a sinking JSERRA. The word on the block as why guys like Woullard, etc.. leave LH, is because they dont get enough looks or offers at LH. Well, Woullard left LH for MV with a AIR FORCE offer, and left MV AS a walk on at UCLA.?? I thought all the handlers were supposed to handle the scholarship offers these days?
You know, the 7 on7, / side show coaches. The problem is the coaches allow these people to come in and contaminate there culture and bring in a attitude of entitlement, and what you gonna do for me??
The kids arent dumb, they see it, they see the double standards. It creates divide and lack of chemistry, and brotherhood.

OldSunsetFan

Post by OldSunsetFan » Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:41 am

Keep our politics out of here

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:38 pm

DITTO
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump

templar83

Post by templar83 » Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:24 pm

Omar Bongo wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:38 pm
DITTO
So Omar, does this mean you'll be deleting the following? LOL

"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

Donald Trump

SK80

Post by SK80 » Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:46 pm

Be honest, was my post deleted?

"Where everyone's entitled to an opinion, no matter how wrong it may be." ?

BTW, it was in jest and a joke.... smh
"don't try to tell people what I think when they can read what I actually said and I won't return the favor, okay?" ~ O. Bongo

SK80

Post by SK80 » Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:49 pm

@HTL

so to be clear on some of our last back and forths..., you are flippin' and floppin' bro... hating on the transfer not homegrown ball thing, then getting a transfer and all blown up on it in your new QB now its back to everyone using LH as a doormat and a guy leaves and OMG pissed off... what comes around goes around. Again my gripe was simply pick a side of the issue!
"don't try to tell people what I think when they can read what I actually said and I won't return the favor, okay?" ~ O. Bongo

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:05 pm

SK80 wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:46 pm
Be honest, was my post deleted?
Yes.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm

templar83 wrote:So Omar, does this mean you'll be deleting the following? LOL
Come on Templar, you're better than that.

So me and all the others with political quotes in our sigs (for ex. Tar Pit with the Thomas Jefferson quote and Tommy Tar & Prof. Fate who have ones critical of Dems) can only post in the political threads?

The guy with the Thomas Aquinas quote can only post in...which forum?

Take it another step. The guys with SJB logos for avatars offend me, so they can only post in the HSFB forum?

The forum rules are pretty clear and I don't see anything in there about what you're complaining about...they are pretty clear about posting off-topic content
George Will

Donald Trump

templar83

Post by templar83 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:14 am

Omar Bongo wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm
I don't see anything in there about what you're complaining about..
Not complaining, just offering a light hearted observation to your DITTO comment. Didn't mean to wake your sensitive side OB....

BoscoBrave

Post by BoscoBrave » Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:35 am

It’s been quiet on the transfer front. Could it be that the two big dogs have settled on their rosters? Servite will probably keep attacking the free agent front so they can knock Bosco and md off of their perch. I would love to see Bosco and md not get a transfer qb so we can see what kind of talent coaching they really have.

OldSunsetFan

Post by OldSunsetFan » Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:12 am

Saint John Bosco already has their quarterback

SoCalFball

Post by SoCalFball » Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:36 am

OldSunsetFan wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:12 am

Is it the kid from Hawaii??

Kuppster

Post by Kuppster » Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:33 pm

kid from Hawaii is going to Bishop Gorman

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:05 pm

templar83 wrote:Not complaining, just offering a light hearted observation to your DITTO comment. Didn't mean to wake your sensitive side OB....
Ah, when you comment on something someone posted it's a "lighthearted observation", and when I respond I'm being "sensitive". Think I got it now... :thumbsup:
George Will

Donald Trump

watcher1111

Post by watcher1111 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:10 pm

OldSunsetFan wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:12 am
well....you want to say who it is?

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:13 pm

BoscoBrave wrote:Could it be that the two big dogs have settled on their rosters?
Highly doubtful

I would love to see Bosco and md not get a transfer qb so we can see what kind of talent coaching they really have

Their recent success is evidence of superior talent and coaching, obviously
George Will

Donald Trump

OldSunsetFan

Post by OldSunsetFan » Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:37 pm

Yes
Pierce Clarkson

PolySci3202

Post by PolySci3202 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:57 am

MD w/o a big transfer will coach up an existing roster QB? This sounds like a normal public school scenario. Nothing bad about this. Or did I miss something?

bodhi

Post by bodhi » Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:46 am

BoscoBrave wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:35 am
I would love to see Bosco and md not get a transfer qb so we can see what kind of talent coaching they really have.
2010-2002 Renne Medina (freshman year St. Paul. Sophomore year @bosco under Kiki) (Jr-Sr @bosco under Negro)
2012-2014 Josh Rosen (4 year Brave)
2014-2015 Quentan Davis (3.5 year Brave)
2015-2017 Re-al Mitchell (4 Year Brave)
2017-2020 Dj (4 year Brave)
What QB transfers do you speak of BoscoBrave?