Because, Florida

Stupid Criminal Tricks are our favorites!
John Q. Public
Site Admin

Re: Because, Florida

Post by John Q. Public »

Honorary Florida Man.
For many, after-work drinks are a common way of relaxing after a busy week.

But one worker in Japan could be nursing a protracted hangover after he lost a USB memory stick following a night out with colleagues.

Why? It contained the personal details of nearly half a million people.

The unnamed man placed the memory stick in his bag before an evening of drinking in the city of Amagasaki, north-west of Osaka.

He spent several hours drinking in a local restaurant before eventually passing out on the the street, local media reported.

When he eventually came around, he realised that both his bag and the memory stick were missing.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-61921222
Don't look at me, I just work here.
John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public »

Not wanting to be upstaged by Huntington Beach Woman,

Nude Florida Woman arrested for burning bush at Florida intersection (Hey, I didn't write it)

Tarpon Springs. FL - A Florida woman was arrested after she allegedly set shrubs on fire while nude.

According to police, 40-year-old Ann Keorgh of Largo was found naked in the bushes of an intersection by Tarpon Springs police on Monday after an officer was dispatched to US-19 for a report of a naked woman on the side of the road.

While speaking with the subject, the responding officer smelled a burning odor and noticed smoke coming from bushes nearby.

https://wflanews.iheart.com/featured/fl ... ersection/
John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public »

Strong showing in the race for this year's Florida Man Challenge Cup, although the lack of gator could cost him.
CAPE CORAL, Fla. (WINK) – A naked man in a Florida neighborhood has been attracting the attention and concern of his neighbors.

Neighbors say the man’s home is an eyesore, with old clothes left hanging on the clothesline and damaged windows on the garage. They say the owner, identified by police as John Hennesseey, also comes out of the house without clothes on.

Brittney Coffin said her neighbor has come outside in the nude at least three times.

“I laughed, of course, because it wasn’t super crazy the first time, I just thought the guy was drunk or something and maybe forgot to put clothes on,” she said.
He also likes to start bonfires. “It’s big,” she said. “He’s throwing, like, trees and all kinds of stuff in there.”

Responding officers said, "Yeah. We know him." They told him to clean up his yard.

Previously, officers had responded when a nude Hennessy was dancing and chanting around one of his bonfires. With a knife. He was arrested and did 3 years for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon without the intent to kill. Officers said he'd likely consumed psychedelic mushrooms. "He’s been going through some challenges," said one of his neighbors.

"Police say that they have not seen him break any laws since his return." Hey, it's Florida.

https://www.fox5vegas.com/2022/07/07/ma ... neighbors/
John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public »

Florida Lizard.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public »

PINELLAS COUNTY, Fla. - A newly released body camera video shows the moment a Florida woman accused of driving under the influence of alcohol began doing ballet and Irish folk dances while performing field sobriety tests.

According to a Pinellas County arrest affidavit, the incident happened the night of April 27 when law enforcement said Amy Harrington, 38, of Madeira Beach, crashed into the back of another vehicle on Gulf Boulevard and 140th Avenue North.

https://www.fox35orlando.com/news/flori ... iety-tests

Not real exciting 9-minute video available on the linked page.
Wabash

Post by Wabash »

They have a long way to go to catch up to this one.

Stay loose, and be a little afraid.

quando omni flunkus, mortati
John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public »

Three Florida Women get into a fight at Chuck E. Cheese, the Family Fun Place. One pulls out a gun and a security guard knocks it out of her hand, whereupon Florida Woman #2 picks it up, fires a shot into the air and then drops it. Florida Woman #3 picks it up and throws it into a car. And then an Audi crashed into the front of the building for some reason. All three women and a Florida Man were arrested. The occupants of the Audi were taken to a local hospital.

Just another Saturday night in Brandon, Fla.

https://www.wfla.com/news/hillsborough- ... andon/amp/
Wabash

Post by Wabash »

Blue Lives only Matter when libs are being "owned."

Florida Politics is reporting;
On Friday evening, the Florida Democratic Party issued a statement condemning Miguel.

“DeSantis-supporting Republicans are now openly calling for violence against law enforcement and the federal government,” said Florida Democratic Party spokesperson Kobie Christian. “Luis Miguel models himself on the right-wing extremism that Ron DeSantis has used to elevate himself onto the national stage.

“If elected, Miguel is promising to pass legislation encouraging ‘on sight’ shooting of law enforcement officials. Governor DeSantis needs to denounce this plan, this candidate, and the escalating attacks on the men and women of law enforcement who uphold our laws.”
Shoot FBI et al
Stay loose, and be a little afraid.

quando omni flunkus, mortati