"the inevitable disaster that will be the Trump Administration"

Professor Fate

Re: "the inevitable disaster that will be the Trump Administration"

Postby Professor Fate » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:38 pm

Nice charts. Refresh my memory, please. When did the Republicans take control of the House of Representatives? :wink:
Well, obviously we have giant butterflies in CA. They's climbin' in your windows, They's snatchin' your people up, tryin' to steal 'em. So y'all need to hide your kids, hide your stars, and hide your coaches cause they're grabin' everybody out here.

Omar Bongo

Postby Omar Bongo » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:45 pm

Read what Bozo Jr. said Sparkletts Man, that's what I'm responding to
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump

Vilepagan

Postby Vilepagan » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:02 am

Professor Fate wrote:Source of the post Refresh my memory, please. When did the Republicans take control of the House of Representatives?

My guess is 1864.
There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:12 am

Professor Fate wrote:Source of the post Nice charts. Refresh my memory, please. When did the Republicans take control of the House of Representatives?

Were junior's remarks directed at the leadership in the legislative or executive branch of the federal government?
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Fordama

Postby Fordama » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:49 am

So I go on Twitter this morning to find "toad," "Mario Kart," and "Stormy Daniels" were trending.

Holy Yeti pubes!
This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:32 am

Of all the reasons to dislike Trump, the Stormy Daniels episode is one of the least.

I find it remarkably humorous that the great negotiator paid $130k to have sex.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Return to “National”