"the inevitable disaster that will be the Trump Administration"

broman

Re: "the inevitable disaster that will be the Trump Administration"

Post by broman » Fri May 15, 2020 10:35 am

First thing Biden needs to do is demand release of the transcript of the phone call between Flynn and the Russian Ambassador. In fact, demand Trump declassify everything about the Russian investigation. If not, Barr and the GOP Senate can release and spin information for their narrative.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Sat May 16, 2020 6:16 am

File under "Bad Legal Takes" and "The Glorious Quotations of Chairman Kim Jong Don."

Don't look at me, I just work here.

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Sat May 16, 2020 7:39 am

Huh? Are not they all private companies?
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Sat May 16, 2020 5:42 pm

I watched President Obama's speech to HBCUs. I miss a president who spoke in complete and coherent sentences.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Sun May 17, 2020 6:45 am

CNN has a great article on the growing desperation of Trump. His mishandling of the Covid-19 pandemic has him desperately deflecting to take the light off his incompetent response.

His solution? Attack Obama. It will probably work with his core group that slobber over every word he says.

Excerpt:

"It's been going on for a long time," Trump said on Monday at White House press conference. "It's been going on from before I even got elected. And it's a disgrace that it happened. And if you look at what's gone on, and if you look at, now, all of this information that's being released -- and from what I understand, that's only the beginning -- some terrible things happened, and it should never be allowed to happen in our country again."

Pressed by a reporter to explain what "crime exactly" he is accusing Obama of taking part in, Trump demurred.

"You know what the crime is," he said. "The crime is very obvious to everybody."

If he were not president he would be hysterical. Since he is president he is pathetic.

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Sun May 17, 2020 6:08 pm

"You know what the crime is," he said. "The crime is very obvious to everybody."

Indeed I do. The crime is that he'll get 45% of the vote no matter what he says or does
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Wed May 20, 2020 7:24 pm

"When you say per capita, there's many per capitas. Is this like per capita relative to what?"

One of those things only stable genii can understand.

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Wed May 20, 2020 7:57 pm

Luckily for him, per capita includes even those full of air...
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

Donald Trump

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Thu May 21, 2020 2:40 pm

1.6M INFECTED - 22,000+ TODAY

95,000 DEAD - 1,500+ TODAY

Are you f'n KIDDING ME???

George Will

Donald Trump

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Fri May 22, 2020 4:14 am

Touring a Ford plant in Michigan earlier on Thursday, Mr. Trump declined to wear a mask in front of the cameras, despite the plant’s guidelines that required anyone on the site to have a face covering to protect from the spread of the coronavirus.

The president said he wore one when he was alone with Ford executives, but took it off for the public portion of his tour.

“I didn’t want to give the press the pleasure of seeing it,” he said.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/22/us/c ... k-3efe0039

He just never ceases to amaze...74 years old but easily the most emotionally immature president ever
George Will

Donald Trump

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Sat May 23, 2020 3:53 pm

Even as he methodically eliminates checks on his power by firing independent IGs, trump moves to quash dissent...

Trump Considers Forming Panel to Review Complaints of Online Bias

WASHINGTON — President Trump is considering establishing a panel to review complaints of anti-conservative bias on social media, according to people familiar with the matter, in a move that would likely draw pushback from technology companies and others.

The plans are still under discussion but could include the establishment of a White House-created commission that would examine allegations of online bias and censorship, these people said. The administration could also encourage similar reviews by federal regulatory agencies, such as the Federal Communications Commission and the Federal Election Commission, they said.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... r-BB14uMRS

For his part, the president laid out his motivations with the usual measured and thoughtful words:

“The Radical Left is in total command & control of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Google,” Mr. Trump tweeted May 16, adding that his administration is “working to remedy this illegal situation.”

Good to see that bias will not be tolerated by this administration :roll:
George Will

Donald Trump

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Sat May 23, 2020 9:25 pm

It'll never happen. It's a good claim for riling up the hopelessly ignorant but it's just another case of the guy with no shirt, shoes or face mask licking the ice cream and claiming he was thrown out of the store because he's a Conservative. :roll:

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Sat May 23, 2020 9:34 pm

They are all private companies.

Why don't they start their own social media outlets?

Problem solved.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Sun May 24, 2020 7:26 pm

Who wants to tell him?

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Sun May 24, 2020 7:32 pm

Just make **** up out of thin air, screech about it on twitter and it becomes "fact" for his drones...

On Sunday morning, Trump tweeted another attack on vote-by-mail, which included several claims for which he provided no evidence.

"The United States cannot have all Mail In Ballots," Trump tweeted. "It will be the greatest Rigged Election in history.

"People grab them from mailboxes, print thousands of forgeries and 'force' people to sign. Also, forge names. Some absentee OK, when necessary. Trying to use Covid for this Scam!" he added.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... r-BB14xfPg

The president of the United States trying desperately to suppress the vote with hysterical lies and paranoid fantasies...a new low, but it won't last long
George Will

Donald Trump

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Sun May 24, 2020 8:17 pm

We are supposed to believe that he is a counterpuncher.

The reality is that he is a little boy who never had to grow up because of daddy's money.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Tue May 26, 2020 9:05 pm

Don, the supposed President* of the United States and guardian of our constitution, gets the 1st Amendment completely backwards. Quite a feat.

And Twitter didn't even censor his post. All they did was point out that his claims were wrong. But, to their credit, they did a better job than the Lamestream Media generally does. They would have called his claims "unsubstantiated," "yet to be proven" or that "there was some disagreement as to their validity."

Twitter's disclaimer:
What you need to know
- Trump falsely claimed that mail-in ballots would lead to "a Rigged Election." However, fact-checkers say there is no evidence that mail-in ballots are linked to voter fraud.
- Trump falsely claimed that California will send mail-in ballots to "anyone living in the state, no matter who they are or how they got there." In fact, only registered voters will receive ballots.
- Five states already vote entirely by mail and all states offer some form of mail-in absentee voting, according to NBC News.

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Tue May 26, 2020 9:18 pm

Twitter is completely stifling FREE SPEECH

George Will

Donald Trump