The President is a Scumbag

Wabash

Re: The President is a Scumbag

Postby Wabash » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:33 am

Nope. Just pointing out their hypocrisy.

It's quite funny to read your comments that start with,"so....."

It inevitably leads to you attempting a logical fallacy.

They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

MDDad

Postby MDDad » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:37 am

Wabash wrote:Nope. Just pointing out their hypocrisy.

And I'm just pointing out yours.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:01 am

Where?
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Fordama

Postby Fordama » Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:58 am

MDDad wrote:Ford, are you absolutely sure Slick Willie wasn't "rawdogging" some various and sundry "babes" while Hillary was home with Chelsea?

Could have been, but I didn't vote for either Clinton.

In the meantime, the Moral Majority "values voters" are rationalizing Trump's behaviors.
This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK

broman

Postby broman » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:06 pm

Omar Bongo

Postby Omar Bongo » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:50 pm

Would you rather be known as "Pocahontas" or a childish, lying, adulterous scumbag...you decide
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:48 pm

He mocked the Native American genocide, claimed the National Enquirer is more accurate than the Washington Post and praised a White Supremacist op-ed by Pat Buchanan. Not a day of rest for Donald's thumbs. Not going to score him any points with a Congress dealing with the Steve King issue, either.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:26 am

It only reinforces an opinion I read recently. His base doesn't care about their own pathetic miserable lives. They like that someone is attacking groups they hate.

Omar Bongo

Postby Omar Bongo » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:13 am

John Q. Public wrote:Not going to score him any points with a Congress dealing with the Steve King issue, either.

How did racist language become offensive?
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump

MDDad

Postby MDDad » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:57 am

Wabash wrote:His base doesn't care about their own pathetic miserable lives.

What a stupid thing to post.

RPW

Postby RPW » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:03 am

Wabash wrote:Source of the post His base doesn't care about their own pathetic miserable lives.

Politics is a rough business but you cannot do blanket statements like this. Shows more about you as the pathetic person than others.
I am The Voice of Reason

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:15 am

Neither of you sought to prove me wrong.

RPW

Postby RPW » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:41 am

Thanks for keeping it real.
I am The Voice of Reason

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:04 pm

Like Trump. I'm telling it like it is.

MDDad

Postby MDDad » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:07 pm

When someone makes a stupid blanket statement on this forum, it's not the responsibility of other posters to prove him wrong.

Credo ut intelligam

Postby Credo ut intelligam » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:24 pm

Wabash wrote:Neither of you sought to prove me wrong.

Neither did you--nor could you possibly--seek to prove yourself right.

This pathetic and weak response that you regularly regurgitate when you make ridiculous statements means nothing. It's little better than asserting that Bigfoot exists and then proclaiming that "you haven't proved me wrong."

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:28 pm

MDDad wrote:Source of the post When someone makes a stupid blanket statement on this forum, it's not the responsibility of other posters to prove him wrong.

Especially when it's a stupid, gossipy, uninteresting blanket statement.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

Credo ut intelligam

Postby Credo ut intelligam » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:42 pm

John Q. Public wrote:He mocked the Native American genocide, claimed the National Enquirer is more accurate than the Washington Post and praised a White Supremacist op-ed by Pat Buchanan.

Three misleading and just plain ridiculous statements in one sentence. I know TDS drives the libs batty, but you've jumped the shark with this one.

He was mocking Liz Warren, who richly deserves it. Who's worse--a person who falsely claims Native American heritage to score diversity brownie points for herself and Harvard University, or the person who points it out?

If this tweet is mocking Native American genocide, then everyone who called Trump's election a "9/11" event is mocking the 3,000 killed by terrorists that day, and those who compare him to Hitler are mocking the Holocaust, and calling a guy who is proud that there is now record-low unemployment for Blacks a racist is mocking the real injustices faced under Jim Crow and like-minded attitudes.

Stop clutching your pearls at Trump the "meanie" and find some real outrages in the world.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:48 pm

Credo ut intelligam wrote:Neither did you--nor could you possibly--seek to prove yourself right.

This pathetic and weak response that you regularly regurgitate when you make ridiculous statements means nothing. It's little better than asserting that Bigfoot exists and then proclaiming that "you haven't proved me wrong."

I have the anecdotal responses of his supporters here. And his previous name calling of entire groups or individuals to use as examples.

MDDad

Postby MDDad » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:05 pm

Wabash, you're in a hole. Please stop digging.

Return to “National”