Your Daily WTF

Professor Fate

Re: Your Daily WTF

Post by Professor Fate » Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:12 pm

John Q. Public wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:33 am
Stranding thousands of human beings on a floating petri dish in order to protect his coronavirus numbers. And saying it out loud. Unbelievable.
Make Them Cry Again In 2020

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:07 pm

Can you translate? What's the English for "every single he said" and what's the connection to the cruise ship?

And does this mean you now suddenly respect the opinions of the Governor whom you trash at every other opportunity?
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:22 pm

HUH?

Don't look at me, I just work here.

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:40 pm

It is written in a manner that it can mean whatever he wants it to mean.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

ShiftyMutt

Post by ShiftyMutt » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:00 am

When quarantine starts hurting his businesses... he’s panicking. He cares not for anyone else.

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:31 pm

He hasn't been able to tweet photos of himself playing golf at one of his resorts for over a week, the strain must be terrible
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

Donald Trump

BostonDave

Post by BostonDave » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:13 am

I'm trying to determine if he's leading or following because it's spreading among cons in general to want to open the country back up in a hurry. But where did it start? I can believe he caught the idea and broadcast it out and there's a feedback loop of cons who agree with him on all things who are echoing it now. His ADD stops him being patient. Him being a sociopath makes him not give a **** who it might kill.

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:42 am

Yes, it’s a good and necessary thing that the relief package has passed. But they are blowing through two trillion just to try to mitigate the damage that Donald Trump has negligently done to this country. And his response is to congratulate us? Does he think we just won the Super Bowl?

Even when this idiot Donald Trump occasionally tries to act like a President, the result ends up being something like this. This guy told us it was a hoax. The joke was on us.
Attachments
Untitled.png
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:40 pm

The idiocy goes on.
Attachments
SmartSelect_20200329-133902_Edge.jpg

BostonDave

Post by BostonDave » Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:33 am

he's routinely inappropriate. That's the sociopath and supreme narcissist in him. Remember the photos of him and his seemingly equally clueless wife posing with grinning thumbs up in the El Paso hospital with the orphaned baby whose parents had just been freakin shot to death in that mass shooting? He has absolutely positively no empathy, which again is normal for a sociopath and supreme narcissist. I think he did it at another visit to a mass shooting place. A stupid grinning thumbs up.

BostonDave

Post by BostonDave » Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:57 am

Hey is there a virus thread anywhere? If not shouldn't there be?

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:38 am

viewtopic.php?f=53&t=25876

You aren't using the "Active Topics" link?

BostonDave

Post by BostonDave » Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:05 am

John Q. Public wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:38 am
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=25876

You aren't using the "Active Topics" link?
No, still feeling my way around. It looks like it's in a sub-sub board. Life->Health. Ok.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:54 pm

BostonDave wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:05 am
No, still feeling my way around. It looks like it's in a sub-sub board. Life->Health. Ok.
I guess I should move it to News->National. It would go under Health in a perfect world, but, you know....

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:19 pm

Oh. And we don't normally quote the post directly above our reply unless there's some tiny part of it we're replying to. It's unnatural, redundant, pointless, makes the pages longer and it's a pet peeve - not only of mine, but of a lot of us old holdovers from a time when message boards didn't have the ability to do that.

*** An exception on that is when your reply starts a new page. I'll go back and add the quote for clarity (like I just did) but I'd never expect other people to do it unless they wanted to. It's useful but it isn't anything I'd ask of people who don't own the place.

And another thing you might notice is that the software is set not to use quotes within quotes. Gawd those are confusing! I've never understood why anyone would want those. :steam:

BostonDave

Post by BostonDave » Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:54 pm

John Q. Public wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:54 pm
BostonDave wrote: ↑
Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:05 pm

I guess I should move it to News->National. It would go under Health in a perfect world, but, you know....
Well yeah. It seems a bit misplaced being under Life->Health. It's kind of a big "national" deal right now. Or actually "world". But we're Americans and don't really give much of a real **** about what affects the world mostly.

***I see you did it. Good job. Got you're point about quoting too. Again feeling my way around. But it's noted.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:20 pm

A train engineer at the Port of Los Angeles is facing federal charges for allegedly charging a locomotive off tracks toward the USNS Mercy, which he suspected is tied to a government plot, federal prosecutors said Wednesday.

Eduardo Moreno, 44, of San Pedro, was handed over to FBI agents Wednesday and charged with one count of train wrecking in Tuesday’s derailment, according to the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Los Angeles.

Moreno admitted he purposefully ran the train off the end of its tracks at full speed near the hospital ship in two separate interviews, officials said.

He allegedly told investigators he believed the ship — which docked at the port last week to relieve strain on area hospitals during the coronavirus outbreak — had a secret purpose related to COVID-19 or a government takeover.

https://ktla.com/news/local-news/port-o ... utors-say/
Close one, too. He only missed by 2 1/2 football fields.

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:41 pm

If there was ever a post that belonged in a WTF-titled thread, that's it :shock:
George Will

Donald Trump

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:41 pm

If you thought that one belonged,

Paywall, so I haven't read the story, but "FDA Commissioner Hahn was brought to Oval Friday afternoon to meet w/Laura Ingraham and two doctors close to her...."

WTF is next, Diamond and Silk and a couple Gypsy fortunetellers?