Site Admin

Re: Your Daily WTF

Post by John Q. Public » Fri May 22, 2020 6:52 am

#TDS

Don't look at me, I just work here.

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Fri May 22, 2020 8:08 am

I believe Trump was sent by God to lead America through this most perilous moment in our history, blessed with a vision and second-sight beyond his innate strategic brilliance.
When do we get to the crucifixion part?
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

broman

Post by broman » Sat May 23, 2020 6:19 pm

#-o

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Sat May 23, 2020 6:24 pm

What a scumbag...this is the best we can do?
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Sat May 23, 2020 9:04 pm

Thinking Don might have to take out a second on Mar-A-Loco to settle Scarborough's lawsuit. Presidential immunity only covers him to a point. And it might be expiring fairly soon.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Tue May 26, 2020 2:16 pm

The WaPo is reporting.
Twitter on Tuesday slapped a fact-check label on President Trump’s tweets for the first time, a response to long-standing criticism that the company is too hands-off when it comes to policing misinformation and falsehoods from world leaders.

The move, which escalates tensions between Washington and Silicon Valley in an election year, was made in response to two Trump tweets over the past 24 hours. The tweets falsely claimed that mail-in ballots are fraudulent. Twitter’s label says, “Get the facts about mail-in ballots,” and redirects users to news articles about Trump’s unsubstantiated claim.
That something like that has to be done for the President of the United States only shows how far down we have sunk.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.