First Charges filed by Mueller

Omar Bongo

Re: First Charges filed by Mueller

Postby Omar Bongo » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:34 am

This entire investigation was contrived for the purpose of covering up for the illegal deeds of the FBI/CIA/DOJ to undermine the Trump campaign in 2016

"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump

broman

Postby broman » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:48 am

Credo ut intelligam wrote:Source of the post 1. A candidate for POTUS conferring about a possible meeting (that never happened) with an important head of state--and this is supposed to imply exactly what?

Manafort, Flynn and Trump all had financial reasons to deal with Russia at some level. What did the promise to or demand from Russia in exchange for lifting sanctions? Was it greed or was it debt? More importantly, they lied about all of it.

Vilepagan

Postby Vilepagan » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:02 am

broman wrote:Source of the post More importantly, they lied about all of it.

Indeed they did...and one wonders why. They continue to lie about it and people like Credo just don't seem to think that means anything.
There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

Vilepagan

Postby Vilepagan » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:06 am

This entire investigation was contrived for the purpose of covering up for the illegal deeds of the FBI/CIA/DOJ to undermine the Trump campaign in 2016.

How is it that someone can look at the guy sitting in the Oval Office...a guy who's seemingly incapable of telling the truth about anything...and conclude that he's more trustworthy than the DOJ, the CIA, and the FBI. It boggles the mind.
There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

Omar Bongo

Postby Omar Bongo » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:21 am

Sessions lied about his contacts with Russians

Flynn lied about his contacts with Russians

Donald Jr. lied about his contacts with Russians

But the guy who lies like the rest of us exhale isn't lying about his contacts with Russians

Yeah
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

Donald Trump

Vilepagan

Postby Vilepagan » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:02 am

I simply don't understand how anyone can think trump is trustworthy.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:18 am

Credo ut intelligam wrote:Source of the post Nobody was voting for Donald Trump to be their pastor. There was a binary choice in 2016 and for millions of your fellow citizens this was an easy decision, all the while being fully aware of his sordid personal past. He was hired to do a job, and roughly half the country is pretty satisfied with the result. You want him removed from office? You've got 23 months to figure out how.

And conversely no one voted for Clinton to be their pastor. While millions of citizens made the "easy" decision to support Trump, millions more made the "easy" decision to support Clinton. While their votes may be diminished because of the Electoral College, their beliefs are not.

Given their track records of service to our country. I have more faith in the conclusions of Mueller than Trump. One actively served his country during an unpopular war. One actively avoided. Spare us the claim of deferments. Those of us old enough to remember the draft also remember that most deferments had to be requested. We know that serving one's country was never a remote priority for Trump.

Mueller's report will either be convincing or exonerating. Either way, that is why we have due process. As of this moment, Trump is innocent till proven guilty. But that could change.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

MDDad

Postby MDDad » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:30 am

Vilepagan wrote:See Credo, it's statements like this that lead people on the left to conclude that Republicans are complete and utter morons and deserve nothing but ridicule.

Here we go. "Republicans are complete and utter morons." Nice job, VP. What a noble effort to help bring us all together again.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:09 am

Hard to resist when Credo brings in everything but the Bilderbergs and Pizzagate.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

Vilepagan

Postby Vilepagan » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:29 am

MDDad wrote:Source of the post Here we go. "Republicans are complete and utter morons." Nice job, VP. What a noble effort to help bring us all together again.

Here we go indeed. You have a habit of complaining about what I post because you feel it's not constructive. So be the improvement you want to see here and tell me; what was I supposed to say to Credo about his ridiculously stupid post?

BTW, are all my posts supposed to be a "noble effort to bring us all together again", or am I allowed to just post my opinions like everyone else?

broman

Postby broman » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:22 pm

%2
My thoughts exactly, when I read the Cohen documents. :roll:

Credo ut intelligam

Postby Credo ut intelligam » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:03 pm

Why do you geniuses think Mueller dropped this sentencing memo on a Friday in the middle of the Christmas shopping season? He has nothing on the President because there was no Trump-Russia Collusion. Let me repeat, there's no there, there. Nothing, nada, zilch. Didn't happen. By the time you warm up your popcorn the media will be on their next "Now we've got him!" story Monday morning, if not sooner. When is Omarosa going to deliver her tapes of Trump using the "N-word?" Still waiting.....

You're making the same mistake the GOP did with Bill Clinton for eight years, when they played Wile E. Coyote to his Roadrunner. Get off you're moral high horse and argue actual policies if you want Trump to be the Republican Jimmy Carter. Calling anyone who disagrees with you an idiot and a moral degenerate isn't a winning strategy.
Last edited by Credo ut intelligam on Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cruiser

Postby cruiser » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:38 pm

YOUR tax dollars were/are, hard at work!

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:08 pm

Credo ut intelligam wrote:Calling anyone who disagrees with you an idiot and a moral degenerate isn't a winning strategy.

Doesn't make it less true.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:30 pm

Patience, Grasshopper(s).

Vilepagan

Postby Vilepagan » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:38 pm

Credo ut intelligam wrote:Source of the post Why do you geniuses think Mueller dropped this sentencing memo on a Friday in the middle of the Chrismas shopping season?

Merry Chrismas. :wink:

This year I'm getting Chris a sweater, how about you?

Seriously, I don't think Mr. Mueller thinks like you do.

He has nothing on the President because there was no Trump-Russia Collusion. Let me repeat, there's no there, there. Nothing, nada, zilch. Didn't happen.

Except for those pesky felonies he mentioned being perpetrated by "Individual 1"...I wonder who that could be?

Keep telling yourself there's nothing there, and we'll see how your screen name works as a philosophy to live by.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:08 pm

individual-1 tower.jpg

I'm not sure if they have him on a felony count just yet. But it looks like there might be some against his business. The campaign finance law that Cohen is accused of requires the accused to have known it was illegal. Considering Donald's knowledge of the law, he's probably clear on that one. But we're still only at a fraction of the time it took Ken Starr to catch Clinton getting his knob polished, so there's plenty of time left.

Omar Bongo

Postby Omar Bongo » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:10 pm

Credo ut intelligam wrote:Why do you geniuses think...

Temper temper...

He has nothing on the President because there was no Trump-Russia Collusion

You call Obstruction of Justice nothing? :-k We shall see...
George Will

Donald Trump

Professor Fate

Postby Professor Fate » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:38 pm

Vilepagan wrote:Source of the post Mr. Mueller seems to think it was an illegal campaign contribution,

Proving intent is nearly impossible. Especially if it turns out Trump was paying off women to keep silent, long before he had any plans to run for president.
Well, obviously we have giant butterflies in CA. They's climbin' in your windows, They's snatchin' your people up, tryin' to steal 'em. So y'all need to hide your kids, hide your stars, and hide your coaches cause they're grabin' everybody out here.

Vilepagan

Postby Vilepagan » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:39 pm

John Q. Public wrote:Source of the post Considering Donald's knowledge of the law, he's probably clear on that one.

Given that he lied about it over and over and tried to cover it up I'm pretty sure he knew it was illegal.

Return to “National”