"Better Get Some Transfers" ~ HIGH SCHOOL HOOPS

SK80

"Better Get Some Transfers" ~ HIGH SCHOOL HOOPS

Postby SK80 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:40 am

If this doesn't tell where we are going or where we are at nothing does..... in the end it appears that High School sport is now the same as college and pro.... recruit 'em, wine and dine' em, pay 'em from players to coaches..... the new norm, now the game.

Only caveat is in sports like basketball where just one or two players can take you to national prominence how does this work intrastate.....? So many different rules and rulings to play by. I can only assume that if its about winning now at the high school level for whatever reason, rules will be removed, erased or altered. Any MD peeps here have a take on losing BOL BOL? --:--

http://www.maxpreps.com/news/NYmcgBDYNU ... nsfers.htm

HoopTrans.png

Ramon

Re: "Better Get Some Transfers" ~ HIGH SCHOOL HOOPS

Postby Ramon » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:41 pm

He decided to go to a Sport Academy in Nevada...Obviously, his guardians felt it in his best interest...Best of luck to him :thumbsup:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Findlay_Prep
Never Underestimate The Heart Of A Monarch
2017 Trinity League, CIF-SS Division 1, CIF State Open Division and National Football Champions

jb914

Re: "Better Get Some Transfers" ~ HIGH SCHOOL HOOPS

Postby jb914 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:12 pm

SK80 wrote: Any MD peeps here have a take on losing BOL BOL? --:--

HoopTrans.png

My opinion?

He was more interested in playing basketball than going to school and adhering to the school's disciplinary policies. When the discipline is assigned and not followed you cannot play, even if you are a five-star athlete. Did he miss any playing time in games? Ride the bench?

So, don't get your way and can't pressure the school to make an exception, so, you transfer somewhere else that isn't interested in school or building character and is more focused on sports.

Again, my opinion.

Flame away you MD hating homers. :lol:

Return to “High School”