Jim Benkert to Servite?

Professor Fate

Jim Benkert to Servite?

Postby Professor Fate » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:18 pm

What's going on at Oaks Christian HS? Head football coach Jim Benkert has told Oaks that he would deliver a letter of resignation to him on Wednesday morning.
“I’m not happy,” Benkert said.

Benkert was the Offensive Coordinator at Crespi in 1986 when Troy Thomas played on that CIF Championship team. Benkert spent 26 years coaching at Westlake HS, and Troy Thomas coached with him there briefly.

Coach Benkert did not say why he was unhappy at Oaks Christian. He just won a CIF Title there, and was only losing two starters to graduation.

Maybe he is just tired of being a head coach. I wonder how he'd feel about being Troy Thomas' Offensive Coordinator... :-k

Well, obviously we have giant butterflies in CA. They's climbin' in your windows, They's snatchin' your people up, tryin' to steal 'em. So y'all need to hide your kids, hide your stars, and hide your coaches cause they're grabin' everybody out here.

Red

Re: Jim Benkert to Servite?

Postby Red » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:36 pm

I think you are recruiting him, Professor!
Liberalism is like an out-of-control 5 year old at McDonalds. All the talking to and admonishment won't make a difference. They have no concept of right or wrong, they are nothing more than narcissists.

Professor Fate

Postby Professor Fate » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:50 pm

Hi Red, Yes I am. :mrgreen: In case our plan to steal Dave Money from Mater Dei falls through.
Well, obviously we have giant butterflies in CA. They's climbin' in your windows, They's snatchin' your people up, tryin' to steal 'em. So y'all need to hide your kids, hide your stars, and hide your coaches cause they're grabin' everybody out here.

TheFight'nFriar

Postby TheFight'nFriar » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:14 pm

Would be a good pick up. The boys in black need to develop a winning mentality, and that would be a great pick up for them. As of now, I have not heard any rumblings regarding who TT will hire at O.C.. Something to consider nonetheless. Benkert needs to do deadlift with TT before though.

Professor Fate

Postby Professor Fate » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:35 pm

He's not getting the Crespi job. Dameon Porter just got that one.

Return to “High School”