John Q. Public
Site Admin

Tillerson Out

Postby John Q. Public » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:57 am

Don't look at me, I just work here.

Fordama

Re: Tillerson Out

Postby Fordama » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:13 am

Vladimir was not happy with what Tillerson said about Russia and the recent assassination attempts by their government in the UK.
This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:56 am

That and Tillerson calling him a moron probably didn't help.

Trump reminds me of the Otto character in a Fish Called Wanda.
Attachments
29135925_10155581305988869_3337742540261556224_n.jpg
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Vilepagan

Postby Vilepagan » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:38 am

Wabash wrote:Source of the post That and Tillerson calling him a moron probably didn't help.

That's a lie. From what I understand he called trump a "***king moron".
There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

Fordama

Postby Fordama » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:56 am

And Stormy Daniels called him a "moron f***ing."
This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:08 am

Vilepagan wrote:Source of the post That's a lie. From what I understand he called trump a "***king moron".

ROFL

Fordama wrote:Source of the post And Stormy Daniels called him a "moron f***ing."

:giggle:
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Vilepagan

Postby Vilepagan » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:09 am

Good one, Fordama. :wink:
There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:45 am

Also out, Servite grad and Trump personal aide John McEntee. Seems there was something in his past hindering his security clearance.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:48 am

Trump doesn't like people around him who make him look stupid.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:49 am

For all his shortcomings with running the State Department, I'll miss Tillerson. He seemed like the only one there with any integrity or who knew what he was doing.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:52 am

Wabash wrote: ROFL

:giggle:

There's something to be said for having a minimum character requirement.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:57 am

Tillerson found out he had gotten fired via a Tweet.

It reminded me of the time my daughter's boyfriend dumped her via a text message.

The boyfriend was 17 at the time.

I guess that's how things are done these days.

joefutbol

Postby joefutbol » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:04 am

John Q. Public wrote:Also out, Servite grad and Trump personal aide John McEntee. Seems there was something in his past hindering his security clearance.

Apparently he forgot to refill the ink in the autograph pens.

MDDad

Postby MDDad » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:09 am

John Q. Public wrote:Also out, Servite grad and Trump personal aide John McEntee. Seems there was something in his past hindering his security clearance.

It's probably the high school he went to.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:17 am

Tillerson doesn't thank Trump in post-firing speech

Tillerson praised State Department officials and Defense Department staff for their work during his tenure, while also thanking members of the military and the American people.

But Tillerson didn't not mention Trump by name, only referring once to the president.

“I received a call today from the president of the United States a little after noon time from Air Force One, and I’ve also spoken to White House chief of staff [John] Kelly to ensure we have clarity about the days ahead,” Tillerson said. "What is most important is to ensure an orderly and smooth transition during a time that the country continues to face significant policy and national security challenges."

He's probably relieved.

Professor Fate

Postby Professor Fate » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:33 am

John Q. Public wrote:Source of the post Also out, Servite grad and Trump personal aide John McEntee. Seems there was something in his past hindering his security clearance.

And minutes later he was hired by the Trump re-election campaign as a senior adviser.
Well, obviously we have giant butterflies in CA. They's climbin' in your windows, They's snatchin' your people up, tryin' to steal 'em. So y'all need to hide your kids, hide your stars, and hide your coaches cause they're grabin' everybody out here.

Professor Fate

Postby Professor Fate » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:35 am

One aspect of all the turnover in Trump's inner circles...He must not fear that any of them will sing like canaries after he fires them. Why do you think that is? Could it be that there is no there there to worry about?
Well, obviously we have giant butterflies in CA. They's climbin' in your windows, They's snatchin' your people up, tryin' to steal 'em. So y'all need to hide your kids, hide your stars, and hide your coaches cause they're grabin' everybody out here.

Omar Bongo

Postby Omar Bongo » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:51 pm

Professor Fate wrote:Source of the post And minutes later he was hired by the Trump re-election campaign as a senior adviser.

"We're kicking you out if the White House, but we'll throw you this bone". Only a fool would think it's a lateral move...all that tells us is that whatever it was, apparently it wasn't criminal
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump

Vilepagan

Postby Vilepagan » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:00 am

Professor Fate wrote:Source of the post Why do you think that is? Could it be that there is no there there to worry about?

Maybe trump's just an idiot.

MDDad

Postby MDDad » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:20 am

That's not exactly a scoop.

Return to “National”