Who Goes Next?

Fordama

Who Goes Next?

Post by Fordama » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:38 pm

Here's a good chance for any Trump supporters to tell us who is going to get fired or resign. They are very good at coming up with post hoc reasons for why someone needed to go. They speak with such surety it's as though they knew ahead of time.

My money is on McMaster--he strongly criticized the Russian government.

But Trump people seem to know who is bad after they're fired, so they should tell us who is going next. Here's your chance, professor.
This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Re: Who Goes Next?

Post by John Q. Public » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:12 pm

Is it too late to start a Trump administration Death Pool?
Don't look at me, I just work here.

MDDad

Post by MDDad » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:17 pm

I still think the one who wants to go next is Melania.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:35 pm

Her or Baron.

Fordama

Post by Fordama » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:39 pm

MDDad wrote:I still think the one who wants to go next is Melania.
She's probably pretty dang envious of Vanessa Trump about now.
This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK

Fordama

Post by Fordama » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:42 pm

Crickets.

Red

Post by Red » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:34 pm

No crickets. Dumb topic. 2 Million Americans off of food stamps and back to work. Economy is rolling along and Hillary and her cronies are close to serving time.
Liberalism is like an out-of-control 5 year old at McDonalds. All the talking to and admonishment won't make a difference. They have no concept of right or wrong, they are nothing more than narcissists.

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:45 pm

I bet Hillary never sees a court room.

You up for a bet on that Red?
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Professor Fate

Post by Professor Fate » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:21 pm

You might be right. The Democrats may put a hit out on her, if she doesn't clam up and go away.
Make Them Cry Again In 2020

Fordama

Post by Fordama » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:23 pm

That's what I thought--no guts, no glory kids.

Mnuchin on the way out? C'mon, eletrify us with that "insight" you all display after Trump runs somebody out.

Fordama

Post by Fordama » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:24 pm

Red wrote:... 2 Million Americans off of food stamps and back to work. Economy is rolling along...
Good to see the Obama recovery continue.

However, between the tax cut and recently passed spending bills, the debt has topped $21 trillion for the first time ever.

So who's next in the most unstable American administration in over a century?

Fordama

Post by Fordama » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:30 pm

How about DeVos? Seems an obvious pick given that she demonstrated in front of the country that she doesn't know what she's doing? Ben Carson--have you seen him testify in front of a committee?

C'mon Trumpies, you all know so much after the fact, surely you must have inside info on who the Great Pumpkin is going to run out next? Share!

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:15 pm

I'm going with the two-fer of slumlord Jared and his wife, both leaving voluntarily to continue their work in the private sector. We haven't heard much from either one lately, anyway.

Fordama

Post by Fordama » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:40 pm

Can't agree with Ivanka. Since he fired Tillerson and doesn't have an ambassador to South Korea, he's going to send his daughter to negotiate with North and South Korea.

http://www.newsweek.com/ivanka-trump-ti ... rea-849409

Could this administration get more ridiculous? Of course they can, they've done that by the week.

Still, where are all those Trump supporters who have those brilliant observations on why people were fired after they were fired? Can't they apply their brilliant brainpower before the fact?

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:23 pm

Imagine Nixon sending Tricia instead of Henry Kissinger to negotiate with the North Vietnamese
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump

Vilepagan

Post by Vilepagan » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:39 am

Imagine any president having their daughter involved in high-level diplomatic talks with North Korea while having only a "temporary" security clearance, and no prior government or diplomatic experience.
There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

MDDad

Post by MDDad » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:08 am

Omar Bongo wrote:Imagine Nixon sending Tricia instead of Henry Kissinger to negotiate with the North Vietnamese
If Trump had a Henry Kissinger in his back pocket, he'd probably send Hank instead of his daughter. Unfortunately, he doesn't. All he has is old emails in Russian and credit card receipts from the Stormy Motel.

Fordama

Post by Fordama » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:59 am

He couldn't send Kissinger--he's too low energy.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:05 am

Loser.

Hanna

Post by Hanna » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:26 pm

Probably the leaker who revealed that when Trump called Putin, his cards had, in capital letters: DO NOT CONGRATULATE HIM!

](*,)