Why is it young adults are now commiting mass murder and acts of violence

Playthegame

Why is it young adults are now commiting mass murder and acts of violence

Postby Playthegame » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:28 pm

Bomber was 23 years old, Nicholas Cruz was 19 other school shooters what could be causing this kind of behavior? Does it have to do with how kids are raised today vs. past generations? Is it the high divorce rate and the impact of lack of traditional family units of Grand Parents, Parents and the two parent family model.

What is causing these young folks to act out against society?

Wabash

Re: Why is it young adults are now commiting mass murder and acts of violence

Postby Wabash » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:31 pm

More specific.
It's young males.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:39 pm

Young American males. And MDDad and I have already pointed out why it is.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

Playthegame

Postby Playthegame » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:40 pm

Ok, don't recall the conversation but...those the only possibilities? Again I did not get the memo...

Professor Fate

Postby Professor Fate » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:43 pm

John Q. Public wrote:Source of the post And MDDad and I have already pointed out why it is.

Why not the gen Xers? Why not the baby boomers?
Well, obviously we have giant butterflies in CA. They's climbin' in your windows, They's snatchin' your people up, tryin' to steal 'em. So y'all need to hide your kids, hide your stars, and hide your coaches cause they're grabin' everybody out here.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:56 pm

I don't know. Why not?

Stephen_Craig_Paddock.jpg
Stephen_Craig_Paddock.jpg (16.35 KiB) Viewed 548 times
James_Holmes,_cropped.jpg
James_Holmes,_cropped.jpg (17.89 KiB) Viewed 548 times

Professor Fate

Postby Professor Fate » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:08 pm

1 boomer
1 Gen Xer
and how many millennials?
Well, obviously we have giant butterflies in CA. They's climbin' in your windows, They's snatchin' your people up, tryin' to steal 'em. So y'all need to hide your kids, hide your stars, and hide your coaches cause they're grabin' everybody out here.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:22 pm

Ok, younger men are more prone to be mass killers than older men. A whole lot of things skew that way. Is there a point you're trying to make?

Professor Fate

Postby Professor Fate » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:43 pm

I was asking a question, not making a point. You and MDDad claim that there is something in the American psyche that leads to gun violence. I'm just wondering why today's millennials are doing it more than boomers or Gen Xers.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:09 pm

The lying, conspiring FBI might know why they've picked up in the last 4 years - and why they've gotten younger. I don't.

Playthegame

Postby Playthegame » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:02 am

No, top personnel were too busy lying, colluding and some of them are still trying to frame a duly elected sitting President and prevent him from draining the swamp...funny now even Muller has ties to Whitty Bolger and his being underground for 16 years yet this is the premiere investigator in the county...hmmm. I think they made a movie about it with Leo and Jason Bourne...

Tommy Tar

Postby Tommy Tar » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:04 am

I also see a rise in physical violence by young woman. Look at the antifa groups and youtube videos of girls fighting. I see a huge jump in young people in drug and alcohol rehabs and living on the streets. In the 60's and 70's if I saw a bum on the street he was a older male and I maybe see a few in a year. Today I see 20-30 year old people holding up signs asking for money all over town.

These young males are the most medicated kids in history. In Hollywood movies the alpha male who kicks ass and shoots 30 other alpha males always gets the hot chicks. Then these poor boys need a hand book to talk to a girl so not to be charged with sexual assault. Gender is now fluid. Male in the classroom female in the locker room and back again.

They want to go out with a bang so the world will know their name forever. :(
‘I Haven’t Seen Democrats This Mad Since We Freed the Slaves!’..... Rob Schneider.

MDDad

Postby MDDad » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:12 am

Tommy may be on to something. One school of thought posits that many of today's younger generation were raised as overly protected snowflakes and never learned how to deal with stress, hardships, setbacks or other difficulties that routinely come along in a normal life. We're looking for the reason these young men act out as they do, when in all likelihood there are dozens of reasons.

Tommy Tar

Postby Tommy Tar » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:52 am

It's a mob of fellings and if you hurt my feelings will must be destroyed for the good of all.

‘I Haven’t Seen Democrats This Mad Since We Freed the Slaves!’..... Rob Schneider.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:26 am

Have any of the mass shooters been Yale grads?

Missed that part.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Playthegame

Postby Playthegame » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:24 pm

Wow...the inmates are running the asylum...and to think of the cost of this insanity...

Vilepagan

Postby Vilepagan » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:09 pm

Playthegame wrote:Source of the post No, top personnel were too busy lying, colluding and some of them are still trying to frame a duly elected sitting President and prevent him from draining the swamp...funny now even Muller has ties to Whitty Bolger and his being underground for 16 years yet this is the premiere investigator in the county...hmmm. I think they made a movie about it with Leo and Jason Bourne...

Methinks someone got into the cooking sherry again. What a load of horsehockey.
There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

Return to “National”