Aliso Niguel - Racist?

Doody thang
Posts: 224
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:57 am

Re: Aliso Niguel - Racist?

Postby Doody thang » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:54 am

Omar, I’m not the press, I don’t have that responsibility. Furthermore it’s my god given right as an American to be able to speculate, based on plenty of experience, patterns and anecdotes, I’m a historian, that’s what I do.
Now if your saying I don’t know exactly what happened, I’ve already said that numerous times, but I’m willing to put money down that it did. There’s definitely a pattern.



Bick
Posts: 5003
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:06 pm

Re: Aliso Niguel - Racist?

Postby Bick » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:23 am

Bick wrote:Yeah, it is John. Claims of racism are all about Trump and the GOP anymore. Only took 150 years to flip the script from the actions of southern dems. Have you heard about a liberal racist in the past few years? Me neither.


John - the links you felt the need to delete showed headlines supporting the fact this WAS / IS a political issue.

Your selective enforcement of your policies is exposing your bias. Your site, your rules, and all here thank you for providing this opportunity to discuss stuff. Also glad you participate in the discussion. I clearly don't agree with a lot of what you say and vice versa, but your takes are thought provoking and inspire self evaluation of some positions. But as SK80 alluded to, the optics of your participation coupled with the perception of selective enforcement is a little off.

Bick
Posts: 5003
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:06 pm

Re: Aliso Niguel - Racist?

Postby Bick » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:40 am

Doody thang wrote:Source of the post Professor Fate, my money is that both sides were saying racist or let’s call it nationalistic things on social media and Aliso rubbing it in after a score, the tone was discernible.......I’d put money on it

Bick, in my experience it’s much simpler and all that stuff is window dressing, though the principal tried to throw his own lefty agenda into the whole thing for sure


This really is a great point. If the 1 or 2 Mexicans I happen to know were offended by some culturally insensitive remark, they along with me, would more than likely offer those offenders an extra large plate of ***** tu madre along with a side of a la ********* con tus **********, and be on our way. Don't see many of us crying racism and marching with any pink ******** on our head.

As for the build the wall thing, those who came here legally are about as excited for illegals as you might be waiting in line for 2 hours trying to get on Space Mountain, only to have a group of people not wait in line, and walk up in front of you saying you should be OK with the fact they only want to better their experience at Disneyland.
Last edited by John Q. Public on Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: rule violations removed

User avatar
John Q. Public
Site Admin
Posts: 18071
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:56 am

Re: Aliso Niguel - Racist?

Postby John Q. Public » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:56 am

Bick wrote:Source of the post Your selective enforcement of your policies is exposing your bias.

No, the policy on that is very clear. Links are only for verifying where your information came from or giving credit to a source of a quote. Just about anything else is spam and isn't welcome.

Swearing in other languages is also not welcome. Excuse me while I edit.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

User avatar
John Q. Public
Site Admin
Posts: 18071
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:56 am

Re: Aliso Niguel - Racist?

Postby John Q. Public » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:05 am

Seriously on the language thing, I've gotten two notices from Google about content lately. I don't like when I get those. Please stop and please report it if you see it. It's a matter of being able to keep providing the board.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

SK80
Posts: 2214
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:14 am

Re: Aliso Niguel - Racist?

Postby SK80 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:30 pm

@Bick, it’s likely they took a “Fast Pass”! :lol:

Bick
Posts: 5003
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:06 pm

Re: Aliso Niguel - Racist?

Postby Bick » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:31 pm

JQP - I don't doubt what you're saying is true and will tone it down. But don't you find it ironic Google would have a problem with the language / content on THIS site when the memes likely came from THEIR site, not to mention the 1 or 2 porn images they've got there as well?

User avatar
John Q. Public
Site Admin
Posts: 18071
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:56 am

Re: Aliso Niguel - Racist?

Postby John Q. Public » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:39 pm

Ironic maybe, but their appeal page doesn't have a comment box, so grumbling accomplishes nothing. I won both appeals, but it doesn't mean I'll win the next one.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

User avatar
Al Koholik
Posts: 720
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:39 am

Re: Aliso Niguel - Racist?

Postby Al Koholik » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:33 pm

Al Koholik wrote:Sir, I assume, your last statement says it all. I will stop short of labeling. But seriously, I believe it is ignorant and statements like these that nullify any coherent argument you may offer. As well, as I alluded to, these are the type of statements that teens hear at home and... well, we all know the rest. It all starts at home. Love, respect, racism and tolerance.
In a nutshell, you just don’t get it and likwly never will.


FBOC. Please cite in my post above where I asserted any of which you have claimed in multiple posts.
Your interpretation and “counter-attack”, as it were, is, dare I say, Trumpian at best, idiotic at worst. But those are kind of synonymous, aren’t they?
Your agreeance with Shane that “the left is diseased with an intent to take the country down” says all anyone need know about you... and Shane.
Congrats on your home ownership. I’m so impressed that I am compelled to take back everything I said about you and apoologize for all the things you made up that I said about you, your GF and her honor student kids.
Just kidding.
Have a nice life hanging on a shelf in the Craftsman section at Sears. (My best effort to abide by John Q’s request)

User avatar
Al Koholik
Posts: 720
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:39 am

Re: Aliso Niguel - Racist?

Postby Al Koholik » Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:35 am

Oh those juvenile antics.

As I alluded to before. Racism is alive and flourishing among our youth. WAKE UP.
Last edited by John Q. Public on Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: unexplained link removed

User avatar
Al Koholik
Posts: 720
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:39 am

Re: Aliso Niguel - Racist?

Postby Al Koholik » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:26 am

Those crazy kids and their innocent juvenile tomfoolery.

Alive and flourishing in our young adults.

I rest my case.
Last edited by John Q. Public on Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: unexplained link removed

crayegg
Oversight Committee
Posts: 4088
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:13 pm

Re: Aliso Niguel - Racist?

Postby crayegg » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:02 am

I'm guessing it was the Sieg Heil group salute that's making the rounds.

User avatar
Al Koholik
Posts: 720
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:39 am

Re: Aliso Niguel - Racist?

Postby Al Koholik » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:06 am

Yes. That was the link that John Q removed. Their parents should be so proud.

User avatar
John Q. Public
Site Admin
Posts: 18071
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:56 am

Re: Aliso Niguel - Racist?

Postby John Q. Public » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:34 am

Just kids being kids, they don't understand the implications and all that stuff, but I still have to wonder what prompted it.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

RPW
Posts: 5954
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:11 pm

Re: Aliso Niguel - Racist?

Postby RPW » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:50 am

Kids being kids? Was it John Locke who said kids are a blank slate waiting to be inscribed by the wisdom of parents and surroundings. Tabla Rasa I will admit some parents don't give two **** what their kids do but this is learned behavior.

So to correct your statement: Kids being their surroundings.

What prompted it? Social media and look at me syndrome.
I am The Voice of Reason

User avatar
John Q. Public
Site Admin
Posts: 18071
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:56 am

Re: Aliso Niguel - Racist?

Postby John Q. Public » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:43 am

By "kids being kids" I just meant that they still aren't real bright at that stage. But yeah, they seem to have missed a few lessons on what things like that actually mean. And the bigger lesson on why they're wrong.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

MDDad
Posts: 12089
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:24 pm

Re: Aliso Niguel - Racist?

Postby MDDad » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:59 am

RPW wrote:I will admit some parents don't give two **** what their kids do but this is learned behavior.

I agree that it's learned behavior. Kids aren't born knowing how to do the Nazi salute. But it's a mistake to think it was necessarily learned from the parents, because it can come from anywhere. It's the parents' job to make their kids unlearn that crap with a few swift kicks in the ass.

What prompted it? Social media and look at me syndrome.

Yes, yes, yes. Thanks. Social media, "look at me syndrome", and "let's be outrageous and shock the grownups" syndrome.

Bick
Posts: 5003
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:06 pm

Re: Aliso Niguel - Racist?

Postby Bick » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:06 am

Al Koholik wrote:Source of the post As I alluded to before. Racism IGNORANCE is alive and flourishing among our youth. WAKE UP.


I don't think this is new news, Al.

RPW
Posts: 5954
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:11 pm

Re: Aliso Niguel - Racist?

Postby RPW » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:46 am

MDDad wrote:Source of the post I agree that it's learned behavior. Kids aren't born knowing how to do the Nazi salute. But it's a mistake to think it was necessarily learned from the parents, because it can come from anywhere. It's the parents' job to make their kids unlearn that crap with a few swift kicks in the ass.


I did have the "and surroundings" part to allow parents an out.
I am The Voice of Reason

User avatar
Al Koholik
Posts: 720
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:39 am

Re: Aliso Niguel - Racist?

Postby Al Koholik » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:23 pm

If you haven’t seen the video... be sure to watch the reprehensible and disgusting display by Catholic HS boys in MAGA hats taunting a peaceful, VIET NAM VET, Native American.
More juvenile hyjinx?
Innocent mistake by “kids”?
Gee, I wonder how these “babes in the woods” have become so embolden to display their hatred so pubicly and proudly?
Answer is on their head. MAGA hats.
My teen would be bunking elsewhere... after the ass-kicking.
F*#+ing disgraceful.

Return to “High School”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], Stugotz and 8 guests