Scott Panique Passing

TheFan

Scott Panique Passing

Postby TheFan » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:01 pm

I have attempted to this post several times, not been in the mood to post this week and condolences are not the purpose of this post, I want you all to know about Scott and how special of a person he was. These kinds of things are just heartbreaking.
Scott was a gentlemen. He was the type of coach today's kids and schools really need. His interest was always in the best interest of the team, not himself. His coaching style was perfect for today's players, firm but sincere. The world lost a great guy who was a contributor to our most precious commodity our children. I don't know Scott's parents but we all should say a prayer for them to get through this time. If you know HC Nolan, you know his team is unique and his extended football family is very tight, they are down to four assistants and Jimmy now. Scott was a special person, no doubt.

RIP SP....

http://www.latimes.com/socal/daily-pilo ... story.html

thefrog

Re: Scott Panique Passing

Postby thefrog » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:17 pm

Sounds like a great man. RIP

SK80

Postby SK80 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:29 pm

Thnx fan, most of these guys are the real heroes behind Friday Night Lights.... doing something for the love of it or simply giving. RIP

TomDrake

Postby TomDrake » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:30 pm

I've heard nothing but great things about him as a person and coach. My sincere condolences go out to his family, friends, players and coaches.

Trenchdad

Postby Trenchdad » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:08 pm

Condolences to his family and the FV Program.

Return to “High School”