Dana

Red

Dana

Postby Red » Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:35 am

No matter how many negative lies you post regarding Dana, I would rather vote for a establish Republican than a lying cheating democrat.

Liberalism is like an out-of-control 5 year old at McDonalds. All the talking to and admonishment won't make a difference. They have no concept of right or wrong, they are nothing more than narcissists.

Wabash

Re: Dana

Postby Wabash » Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:45 am

What has Dana's opponent lied about?
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Fordama

Postby Fordama » Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:07 am

Red wrote:No matter how many negative lies you post regarding Dana, I would rather vote for a establish Republican than a lying cheating democrat.

Is this about Putin's Congressman Rohrabacher?
This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:31 am

Big game this week against Laguna Hills.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

Omar Bongo

Postby Omar Bongo » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:10 am

"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:28 am

My bedtime reading last night was a long article about Google's newest algorithm and what webmasters have to do to keep from being killed by it. In a nutshell, it said the absolute worst things you can have on your site are intrusive advertising, auto-play videos and "thin" content.

Thank you, Red, for posting the equivalent of an auto-play popup. ](*,)

Omar Bongo

Postby Omar Bongo » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:33 am

I would rather vote for a establish Republican than a lying cheating democrat

The funny thing is his opponent is a Republican too (assuming Red's not referring to Dana Andrews)

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:50 am

Omar Bongo wrote:Image

My name...Jose Jimenez.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:22 am

Or Dana Chevrolet. They made some monster Camaros back in the day.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:27 am

Reading about the candidates in that congressional and two state assembly districts in that area I find some interesting facts.

CD48:

Dana Rohrabacher's opponent, Harley Rouda, is criticized for being a big government liberal (by conservatives). Yet he is the one who made a living in the private sector. Rohrabacher has lived off the taxpayer almost his entire adult life. Rohrabacher did some Op Ed writing for the OC Register after he left the White House working as a speechwriter for the Reagan Administration.

AD74
Matt Harper's opponent, Cottie Petrie-Norris, is criticized for being a big government liberal (by conservatives). Yet she is the one who made a living in the private sector. Harper has lived off the taxpayer his adult life. Harper worked for Senator Nguyen when she was a county supervisor.

AD72
Diep's opponent, Josh Lowenthal, is criticized for being a big government liberal (by conservatives). Yet he is the one who made a living in the private sector. Diep has lived off the taxpayer his adult life. Diep currently works for the Board of Equalization. Prior to that he worked on staff for former Assemblymember Van Tran.

See a pattern?

One of the mantras we are told by the GOP is that government should be run like a business. Yet in these three races we have three candidates with business experience being criticized for their liberal beliefs about government.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Return to “California”