Transfer News? It’s that time of year again!

FilthyPelican

Re: Transfer News? It’s that time of year again!

Postby FilthyPelican » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:15 pm

Ricks is at IMG.

He put it out on his Twitter account. :bonk:

"The Wolf is never concerned about the opinions of the Sheep"

outsider

Postby outsider » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:24 pm

Img is a good place for him. Good thing he doesnt need help with his SAT exam, i hear thier director of college entrance exams is no longer there, he will be at Federal institution.

hit the lights

Postby hit the lights » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:39 am

Thats where all the double hold backs go. lol, There or Gorman. Cant play at 20 in Cal.

KuppRunneth

Postby KuppRunneth » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:57 am

Transfer season is about to get hot and heavy real soon!

The wealthy are getting wealthy. There will be some upset folks in here.

templar83

Postby templar83 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:52 am

Oh come on Kupp just tell us, how many will Bosco be getting this time.

bodhi

Postby bodhi » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:34 am

MD lost in the South County Passing league and the lineman Comp, So Pat Dubar is out on the lookout to get what they need. Lineman: I guess the kids from Texas and la habra didn't help them out. Skills: I guess the running back from Narbonne didn't help them out.

templar83

Postby templar83 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:56 am

I think you've nailed it. MD's O and D lines will clearly be a weakness for them in the Fall. And the RB to which you refer shows no promise whatsoever. I can only imagine the panic among their coaches after losing the tug-of-war competition. Thank goodness the sack race was cancelled, that too might have resulted in a humiliating defeat.

OCurbanlegend

Postby OCurbanlegend » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:10 am

templar83 wrote:Oh come on Kupp just tell us, how many will Bosco be getting this time.

No Templar you got it all wrong he said people on here will be upset. So it has to be MD. Bosco already has close to 20 transfers and I believe Jserra is well into double digits as well but no one seems to mind. However, those 5 transfers MD got after losing 6 players no that's reason for an uprising.

OCurbanlegend

Postby OCurbanlegend » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:18 am

templar83 wrote:I think you've nailed it. MD's O and D lines will clearly be a weakness for them in the Fall. And the RB to which you refer shows no promise whatsoever. I can only imagine the panic among their coaches after losing the tug-of-war competition. Thank goodness the sack race was cancelled, that too might have resulted in a humiliating defeat.

You hit the nail on the head here too. Whereas Mission practiced all week for the events in the lineman challenge (according to some of MV's lineman) Mater Dei was apparently practicing for the tap dance contest and midget toss which unfortunately were removed from the circus events this year. So clearly they were at a disadvantage from the start. I seem to remember last year when they lost the lineman challenge (tug of war, power lift, hop scotch,ect) that all the MD hateful left them for dead which was pretty much spot on for how the season ended.

KuppRunneth

Postby KuppRunneth » Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:43 am

bodhi wrote:Source of the post MD lost in the South County Passing league and the lineman Comp, So Pat Dubar is out on the lookout to get what they need. Lineman: I guess the kids from Texas and la habra didn't help them out. Skills: I guess the running back from Narbonne didn't help them out.

MD O-line is going to be just fine. One of the nations best. Losing the lineman competition meant nothing. They got 3rd. Bosco and MV is just stronger than MD but MD gets it done on the field.

But that Texas kid they got (Donovan Ford) is not the goods. Dude is fat and sloppy. I see why he doesnt have offers. And the La Habra kid, Andrew, is going to be fine and move to d-line.

Yetts is just trying to find his way with MD. Its too soon to say he's not going to help. He's been there for like less than a month. Relax.

MD is just gonna be fine, which doesnt make me happy. Its going to be a blood bath vs Bosco. But they need to worry about that schedule. Its brutal. Really will be surprised if they don't lose a game before the Bosco game.

KuppRunneth

Postby KuppRunneth » Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:45 am

templar83 wrote:Source of the post Oh come on Kupp just tell us, how many will Bosco be getting this time.

Can't do it pal.

Many will be eating. :D

hocyouthguy

Postby hocyouthguy » Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:31 am

KuppRunneth wrote:MD O-line is going to be just fine. One of the nations best. Losing the lineman competition meant nothing. They got 3rd. Bosco and MV is just stronger than MD but MD gets it done on the field.

But that Texas kid they got (Donovan Ford) is not the goods. Dude is fat and sloppy. I see why he doesnt have offers. And the La Habra kid, Andrew, is going to be fine and move to d-line.

Yetts is just trying to find his way with MD. Its too soon to say he's not going to help. He's been there for like less than a month. Relax.

MD is just gonna be fine, which doesnt make me happy. Its going to be a blood bath vs Bosco. But they need to worry about that schedule. Its brutal. Really will be surprised if they don't lose a game before the Bosco game.

Agreed on just about all points. I haven't seen Ford in person, but Rollo's comments on the HSFA podcast now make sense based on what you posted. Even with that schedule, I don't see MD losing to anyone but Bosco (hopefully not, though!). Our second and third level are better than anyone outside the Trinity has seen, the same goes for our OL, and I don't think SJC or SFA have anything like the type of moxy Bryce has under center to not stumble some in these kinds of high pressure games. That is why they play the game, though, of course...

templar83

Postby templar83 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:35 am

KuppRunneth wrote:Source of the post Many will be eating.

Gotcha Kupp, but when it comes to Bosco how much is too much? Brings to mind an anecdotal story about Abe Lincoln addressing a group about the horde of applications he received for government jobs:

"'Now, gentlemen, I will tell you, what it is; I have thousands of applications like this every day, but we cannot satisfy all for this reason, that these positions are like office seekers--there are too many pigs for the teats.'

KuppRunneth

Postby KuppRunneth » Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:07 pm

Ask those programs and they will tell you its never enough.

RoadRunner

Postby RoadRunner » Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:14 pm

MOSES is out at MD...where will he go? :eh?:
" Inter-National Scouting Director for Youth Football"

hocyouthguy

Postby hocyouthguy » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:02 pm

@RoadRunner VERY disappointed to hear that. Kid was the leading freakin' tackler on the nation's #1 team, for crying out loud. Love my Monarchs, but how could Rollo let this happen?

bodhi

Postby bodhi » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:42 am

When you let everyone go to school for free they don't care about the school or the program. So they don't care about anything but themselves. Stop paying all their tuition and you don't have to worry about them leaving.

OCurbanlegend

Postby OCurbanlegend » Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:37 am

bodhi you are taking over for Domingo as being the most ill informed person on here.

you don't have any idea of what your talking about but I'm sure that never stopped you before from circulating your bs.

keep up the good work.

bodhi

Postby bodhi » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:12 am

Its a chat board that you dummies have no clue what you are talking about and you tell me I am "ill informed"? MD pays the tuition for these kids and if your "ill informed" about it why don't you just the parents they love to talk about how they get hooked up. Why doesn't MD get kids form Newport anymore? Why do Legacy kids go to CDM? Cause they lost their ways and we are paying for it.

OCurbanlegend

Postby OCurbanlegend » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:25 am

because they go to Jserra where it is free.

and Legacy kids from Newport and CDM are not coming to MD for those reasons and you know it....

funny all the legacy kids from Santa Ana still come.... but you would not know them.. they are not in the click.

Return to “High School”