Transfer News? It’s that time of year again!

Fridayisgameday

Re: Transfer News? It’s that time of year again!

Postby Fridayisgameday » Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:52 pm

I think you'll see a lot of QB's moving around this off season, as for who takes over at Bosco or Md, I'm gonna throw out there Jake Garcia from Narbonne. He's a big enough recruit to step in to one of those programs with the guarantee to start, and with all the issues going on at Narbonne it would be a smart move to get out of there for his senior year..

FatherSonHolyHldbcks

Postby FatherSonHolyHldbcks » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:25 am

Garcia has already used his transfer token (Poly to Bonne). “All the issues” don’t affect him throwing TDs to a slew of transfer WRs from all over the country who are D1 prospects, nor winning more city titles and chasing state titles. He’s unlikely to leave one of the top teams in the state before his senior year, and before his 3rd year as a starter. Especially not before he sees what new talent they bring in during the offseason.

The other kids mentioned however could be falling into place like dominoes before we even get to New Years Day.

I wonder if Maalik Murphy likes wearing Gardena Serra’s red uniforms more than their blue ones? Rollo and Negro might want to know ...

FatherSonHolyHldbcks

Postby FatherSonHolyHldbcks » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:58 am

KuppRunneth wrote:Source of the post Bosco's QB transfer will be a big one. Highly recruited but overrated in my opinion (for the college level).

KuppRunneth wrote:Source of the post Safe to say both school will be getting a big time QB transfer (senior).

Maalik Murphy will be a junior next year and is definitely not overrated. Senior-to-be Jake Garcia (Narbonne) is also not overrated, but is not transferring to Bosco - although dreams can be fun.

KuppRunneth wrote:Source of the post You know aint no chance Clarkson sticks around at Bosco.

Pierce Clarkson isn’t going anywhere unless Negro/Bullock successfully lure Murphy to Bellflower, and the odds of that are low (vs. him staying at Serra or heading SOUTH). Unless Bosco sweetens the pot significantly. As of now Clarkson is in line to potentially take over for DJ as a sophomore, so why would he leave?

insidetrinity

Postby insidetrinity » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:57 pm

Somewhat odd transfer and I don’t know the details of it but a current Sm parent told me they’ve added a 6’6 310lb OL from Samoa

FatherSonHolyHldbcks

Postby FatherSonHolyHldbcks » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:15 pm

insidetrinity wrote:Source of the post Somewhat odd transfer and I don’t know the details of it but a current Sm parent told me they’ve added a 6’6 310lb OL from Samoa

I don’t know the details either but I saw the kid leaving practice yesterday. Looks like a monster.

634575FD-1711-42B2-A737-F31FC2F127B9.jpeg

Go Eags Beat Mayfair

insidetrinity

Postby insidetrinity » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:42 pm

Per their roster they’ve added the German defensive end with a penn state offer, a 6’6” 310 OL, a 6’ 310 OL/DL, and a 6’5” 330 OL. How the heck did they add four guys like that mid season? I have no idea...

Return to “High School”