Caravan camps in Pelosi's Yard.

Professor Fate

Caravan camps in Pelosi's Yard.

Postby Professor Fate » Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:37 pm

This was hilarious.

Activist Laura Loomer sets up illegal immigrant 'sanctuary' on Nancy Pelosi's lawn

Conservative provocateur Laura Loomer’s latest stunt included bringing a trio of self-described illegal immigrants to set up a “sanctuary” on House Speaker Nancy’s Pelosi’s lawn in California.

Ms. Loomer live-streamed the stunt on Periscope on Monday as a protest against the Democratic Party’s opposition to President Trump’s proposed southern border wall and Mrs. Pelosi’s characterization of the wall as “immoral.”

Ms. Loomer and her “amigos” reportedly from Mexico and Guatemala are seen in the video jumping over a small wall at Mrs. Pelosi’s Napa home and setting up a white tent on the lawn painted with the word “immorality.”

“Nancy is a very rich Democrat, and she believes that everyone is welcome here, and sanctuary is a human right,” Ms. Loomer said in the video.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... nctuary-o/

They were eventually kicked out with a warning.

Loomer yelled "I'm being deported!"

They are now headed to Gavin Newsom's yard.
Last edited by John Q. Public on Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: cut the quote down

Well, obviously we have giant butterflies in CA. They's climbin' in your windows, They's snatchin' your people up, tryin' to steal 'em. So y'all need to hide your kids, hide your stars, and hide your coaches cause they're grabin' everybody out here.

Vilepagan

Re: Caravan camps in Pelosi's Yard.

Postby Vilepagan » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:51 am

Professor Fate wrote:Source of the post This was hilarious.

No, really it wasn't. Mildly amusing perhaps.

Now This is hilarious...and NSFW...

phpBB [media]
There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:10 pm

Professor Fate wrote:Source of the post Laura Loomer

Laura who?
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Professor Fate

Postby Professor Fate » Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:14 pm

Vilepagan wrote:Source of the post Mildly amusing perhaps.

The best part, (which missed JQP's cut), was Ms. Loomer's answer when the police asked for ID. She informed them that "Governor Newsom said we don't need IDs."
Well, obviously we have giant butterflies in CA. They's climbin' in your windows, They's snatchin' your people up, tryin' to steal 'em. So y'all need to hide your kids, hide your stars, and hide your coaches cause they're grabin' everybody out here.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:43 pm

Loomer is your basic useful idiot.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Professor Fate

Postby Professor Fate » Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:55 pm

You mean she's not a Putin stooge too? :roll:

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:01 pm

The beauty of performance art is that anyone can claim to be an artist. The downside of that is that many of them only come off as children soiling themselves.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:14 pm

Professor Fate wrote:You mean she's not a Putin stooge too? :roll:

If she isn't, she's missing a great chance to be one.

Credo ut intelligam

Postby Credo ut intelligam » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:40 pm

Loomer's group can be replaced by the new Honduran caravan of migrants. I'm sure Nancy would be glad to welcome them.

Roughly 1,000 Honduran migrants arrived Wednesday at the Guatemalan border as they trek toward the U.S. border, according to The Associated Press.

The groups of migrants included dozens of children and individuals who say they are fleeing poverty and dim economic prospects in Honduras. Roughly 200 Guatemalan police officers and soldiers oversaw the group as it arrived at the border, according to the report.
https://thehill.com/latino/425573-new-c ... -guatemala

Professor Fate

Postby Professor Fate » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:07 pm

I heard it had increased to 2,000. Two more forming or about to form behind that one. The first of those three (if Mexico lets them in), should arrive in time to bolster the case for Trump's emergency declaration.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:59 am

I hope he declares it a national emergency. That opens the door for his democratic successor.

On another note.

Trump on Monday in New Orleans at a farmers convention “received a rousing applause from the farmers when he said that he would allow more immigrants in to help the farmers “you need these people” he exclaimed. You can’t make this stuff up.
Attachments
50259577_2525763754183330_5342563463635927040_n.jpg
Last edited by Wabash on Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:14 pm

The House of Representatives under Democratic leadership took its ninth vote to reopen government Thursday, the 27th day of the shutdown. Republicans unanimously approved the continuing resolution funding government until Feb. 8 pass by a voice vote.

C-SPAN confirmed there were no oppositions voiced.

Professor Fate

Postby Professor Fate » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:36 pm

All that shows it that the Republicans at least, know Pelosi is not quite as powerful as she thinks she is. She has no power over the Senate or the President. So House Republicans were able to look innocent to any of their constituents, who might not approve of the shutdown.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:41 pm

I've never gotten the impression that she believes any of the things you claim.

The GOP caucus pitched a bitch about the vote. They demanded the vote be retaken. After eight years of controlling the House they showed they are clueless on process.

Bick

Postby Bick » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:34 pm

Professor Fate wrote:Source of the post This was hilarious.

Ha...this really is funny. What's Nancy doing with a wall in the first place?

Omar Bongo

Postby Omar Bongo » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:09 pm

Seeing as she's second in line to the presidency and the number of partisan loons who have free access to firearms I would think that's kinda self-evident
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump

MDDad

Postby MDDad » Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:36 am

My guess is she's had that wall around her home a lot longer than she's been second in line for the presidency. Besides, if walls are ineffective in keeping people out, they're even more ineffective against "partisan loons" shooting over them.

Omar Bongo

Postby Omar Bongo » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:12 am

I answered his question, I didn't say it was a foolproof defense. In this gun-crazy country, nothing is.
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump

crayegg
Oversight Committee

Postby crayegg » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:15 am

Professor Fate wrote:Source of the post House Republicans were able to look innocent
:lol:

Now that right there is funny, "... able to look innocent!" Please, keep 'em coming. :rockon:

Bick

Postby Bick » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:22 am

MDDad wrote:Source of the post My guess is she's had that wall around her home a lot longer than she's been second in line for the presidency. Besides, if walls are ineffective in keeping people out, they're even more ineffective against "partisan loons" shooting over them.

Once it was determined the guest trespassers weren't gun-toting partisan loons, why were they forced to leave? Didn't they deserve to be in a better place than they were previously? Why didn't Nancy provide them a visit to the doctor, food, and a free college education?

Return to “National”