More Mass Shootings.......

broman

More Mass Shootings.......

Postby broman » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:21 pm

A manhunt is underway in Louisiana following a string of shootings that left the suspect's parents and 3 others dead, law enforcement officials said.

Authorities are looking for 21-year Dakota Theriot after two Saturday morning shootings in Ascension and Livingston parishes, near Baton Rouge.
"This is probably one of the worst domestic violence incidents I've seen in quite a while," said Ascension Parish Sheriff Bobby Webre.
Theriot is accused of killing his parents, Elizabeth and Keith Theriot, both 50, in the town of Gonzalez, the Ascension Parish Sheriff's Office said.

Dakota Theriot is also suspected of killing three more people less than 30 miles northeast in Livingston Parish.
The victims, Billy Ernest, 43, Summer Ernest, 20, and 17-year-old Tanner Ernest, were found dead Saturday morning, the Livingston Parish Sheriff's Office said.
https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/26/us/louis ... index.html

The man suspected of killing five women at a Florida bank had interactions with police officers in Indiana in recent years after they received concerned calls reporting his desire to kill or harm people, authorities said.

Zephen Xaver, 21, shot all five people execution-style Wednesday at the SunTrust Bank in Sebring, according to an affidavit released by the Highland County Sheriff's Office.
After the shooting, he called 911 and told dispatchers he was in the bank, armed with a handgun and wearing a bulletproof vest, the affidavit said.
https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/25/us/flori ... index.html

Time to build that wall :roll:

broman

Re: More Mass Shootings.......

Postby broman » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:29 pm

Can't keep it

We're learning more about the suspects police said opened fire on narcotics officers while they were trying to serve a search warrant in southeast Houston late Monday afternoon.

Rhogena Nicholas, 58, and her husband Dennis Tuttle, 59, have been identified as the two suspects who were killed at the house in the 7800 block of Harding.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:27 pm

The NRA put out a statement immediately after this press briefing that put everyone's mind to rest. They said not to worry, the gun was recovered and it is fine, it was not damaged in the shooting.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:53 pm

Another mass shooting today.

The Twitter feed from the local PD says the shooter was apprehended and taken into custody.

That is a very good indication the suspect is white.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Return to “National”