MAGA in the vile flesh

seeinred

MAGA in the vile flesh

Postby seeinred » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:33 am

https://www.facebook.com/NowThisPolitics/videos/352749701989109/
This lawmaker compares the LGBTQ+ community to the Ku Klux Klan and implied he'd drown his own children if they were gay (warning: distressing themes)

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Re: MAGA in the vile flesh

Postby John Q. Public » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:47 pm

But gays are filled with hate.

Interesting how people's perception works.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

Red

Postby Red » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:53 pm

So what are you trying to say seeing red? This guy is a disgusting creep. Just because he wears a MAGA hat, you are going to broad all voters? You are just as bigoted as he is.
Liberalism is like an out-of-control 5 year old at McDonalds. All the talking to and admonishment won't make a difference. They have no concept of right or wrong, they are nothing more than narcissists.

seeinred

Postby seeinred » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:26 am

If the shoe fits...
There is no varying degree in this one. This guy embodies your President’s ideals. Trump may not say these things as boldly, but Trump not shutting him down and speaking out against what he says makes him just as guilty. All Trump voters ARE COMPICIT IN THIS ONE! Trump was an A hole before the election, and none of this is a surprise. All who voted for him are bigots. Even if you don’t consider yourself to be one, you supported one...

Red

Postby Red » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:17 pm

Did you vote for Hillary, seeinred? Be honest, because if you did, your opinion means nothing.
Liberalism is like an out-of-control 5 year old at McDonalds. All the talking to and admonishment won't make a difference. They have no concept of right or wrong, they are nothing more than narcissists.

Red

Postby Red » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:20 pm

All who voted for him are bigots. Even if you don’t consider yourself to be one, you supported one...

Haha. Irony!

Did you vote for Hillary? If you did, should I call you a racist? After all, I have sat in a room with State Troopers telling stories of her vicious racism. So seeingred, did you vote for Hillary. (BTW, I don't think you are) but you supported one.

seeinred

Postby seeinred » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:29 pm

You bet! I wasn’t pleased with the final two choices, but I like to consider myself as someone who has more than 2 brain cells so I absolutely voted for the lesser of two evils. I didn’t do the write in vote thing because all that does is take a vote away from the candidate who isn’t the worst. I respect humanity, love women, think all are created equal, believe we have a duty to protect our home and planet, and an equal opportunity for wealth. All things your President doesn’t and Hilary at least said she did.

Return to “National”