First charges filed by Barr.

Tommy Tar

First charges filed by Barr.

Postby Tommy Tar » Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:19 am

The counterpunch starts.

‘I Haven’t Seen Democrats This Mad Since We Freed the Slaves!’..... Rob Schneider.

Wabash

Re: First charges filed by Barr.

Postby Wabash » Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:36 am

Lol. Where was this concern for leaks when Valerie Plame was outed via an anonymous leak.

Desperation sets in.

I wonder if his cows will be one of the referrals.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:56 am

Does he have the standing to do that or did he backdate the requests to January, when he did?
Don't look at me, I just work here.

Fordama

Postby Fordama » Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:38 am

Can't some conservatives talk some sense into Devin Nunes? The man is nonstop in making an ass of himself.
This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK

Vilepagan

Postby Vilepagan » Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:02 am

Barr's filed charges?...Who did he charge and with what were they charged?

I'll wait while you try to figure that out.
There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

cruiser

Postby cruiser » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:29 pm

Oh-oh, referrals only at this time but the payback begins...

Vilepagan

Postby Vilepagan » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:32 pm

So since you don't have any news you're reduced to saying that there's a potentially big story somewhere in the future...
There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:15 pm

Maybe this was on advice of his personal lawyer, Bob @ Earthlink or whatever the hell it was, but as of January, Nunes isn't head of the committee anymore. Asking for indictments is Schiff's job now, not Nunes'. Putting my money on "self own" again.

Red

Postby Red » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:10 pm

That is a real jerk thing to say Fordie. By denying the deep state and their coup is hatred and ignorance. Stay in your unicorn world.
Liberalism is like an out-of-control 5 year old at McDonalds. All the talking to and admonishment won't make a difference. They have no concept of right or wrong, they are nothing more than narcissists.

Red

Postby Red » Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:01 pm

You libs are pretty sickening. I remember the vile hatred over the Nixon and a couple of files. Here you have the DNC, the State department ran by the previous administration FBI, national security, CIA conspired to prevent a man for winning the oval office. Read your smirky responses. Indictments are coming.
Liberalism is like an out-of-control 5 year old at McDonalds. All the talking to and admonishment won't make a difference. They have no concept of right or wrong, they are nothing more than narcissists.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:13 pm

Whew! It's not like we haven't heard that before.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Vilepagan

Postby Vilepagan » Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:37 pm

Red wrote:Source of the post You libs are pretty sickening...

It is unfortunate that you're not sickened by the current administration and the multiple felons associated with them.

...Indictments are coming.

So you say...again. I'll just say again that you're getting ahead of yourself, again. Before you get any indictments, first you must have an investigation.

But you don't want that, you just want to "lock her up" because you've already determined who's guilty and of what. Talk about sickening.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:25 pm

Vilepagan

Postby Vilepagan » Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:06 am

John Q. Public wrote:Source of the post Asking for indictments is Schiff's job now, not Nunes'. Putting my money on "self own" again.

Well, Nunes is well within his rights to request an investigation from Barr, but he has no power to demand one, nor does he have subpoena power to compel witnesses. He's sending these 'referrals' because that's all he can do, and as far as I know, Barr is under no compulsion to agree. Just more useless political theater from the Republicans.

Fordama

Postby Fordama » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:30 am

Red wrote:...By denying the deep state and their coup is hatred and ignorance. ..

The Deep State.

Did you order the hat off of Alex Jones' website?

This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:34 am

Many of my conservative friends agree with Red. They are convinced that indictments and the imprisonment of the Clintons and Obamas is imminent.

And they have been that way with the Clintons since 1992.
Last edited by Wabash on Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

RPW

Postby RPW » Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:52 am

Red
I cannot recall you at anytime acknowledging and/or admonishing some of the incredibly stupid and immoral behavior of Trump and Assoc.

Why?

As discussed before, you can be a part of one political party and still have specific issues with that leadership. You can call them out but turning a blinds eye to wrong on your side of the street is alarming.
I am The Voice of Reason

Vilepagan

Postby Vilepagan » Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:38 pm

RPW wrote:Source of the post Red
I cannot recall you at anytime acknowledging and/or admonishing some of the incredibly stupid and immoral behavior of Trump and Assoc.

Of course you can't. This surprises you why?

Red's still convinced that any day now "people" are going to be indicted for their role in the Benghazi fiasco.

Tommy Tar

Postby Tommy Tar » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:08 pm

Did you see AG Barr testifying before the House Appropriations Committee today? His 2020 budget has 23 more prosecutors working under U.S. attorney for Utah John Huber. :eh?:
‘I Haven’t Seen Democrats This Mad Since We Freed the Slaves!’..... Rob Schneider.

cruiser

Postby cruiser » Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:35 pm

Huber - Worked for both rep/dem administrations, tough on immigration but (the biggie) involved in
FBI corruption from the Sessions regime. Trump likes him and renominated him from the
Obama administration.

Return to “National”