Interesting poll finding

cruiser

Interesting poll finding

Postby cruiser » Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:22 am

The "Nonpartisan Public Policy Institute of California", finds that California voters are more
unfavorable with the state legislature then Trump! The only other entity more unfavorable
with California voters was the US congress.

Wabash

Re: Interesting poll finding

Postby Wabash » Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:21 am

It's an old adage.

People dislike their legislature. But love their legislator. Hence the re-election rate of incumbents.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:31 am

"Why?" might be a helpful follow-on to the question. It might even be constructive.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

Tommy Tar

Postby Tommy Tar » Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:48 pm

The good people of LA County passed a .25% sales tax (Measure H) to end homeless in the County. One years and 619 million dollars later the homeless population is up 16%. New state gas tax to build bike lanes and more busses that most people can't use. $1600.00 or more a month for a 1 bedroom apartment. Human poop on sidewalks. Used drug needles in the parks and play grounds. Five billion dollar train that goes from Bakersfield to Clovis.

California government is not working.
‘I Haven’t Seen Democrats This Mad Since We Freed the Slaves!’..... Rob Schneider.

Return to “California”